chapter 7|The new home

Natsu's POV)

Ever since Nashi has been born it's been rough.  At night we get complaints from the other people down our hallway saying "Shut that baby up!" And  "Did you guys even think about protection?" Which to be honest, protection didn't even cross our minds.  Not to long ago, we got a notification on our phones from principal Mokorov saying classes will be starting soon, which means I have to go to classes and go back to work at the café shop for the students who really like coffee. While Lucy was Pregnant she has was taking online classes, because I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear a PREGANANANT woman having cramps EVERY FIVE MINUTES.  Me a Lucy actually have a routine with taking care of Nashi and going to classes and work.  For me, I work and go to classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Lucy works on Teusday and Thursadays. Today was one of those days were I have to work and go to classes, so I went with the guys today.
"Natsu!" Luce yelled
"Yeah, what wrong?"
"My boss just called me, she said I need to be there ASAP. So could you please watch over Nashi?"
I thought for a moment thinking I would love too, but it's my day to work, and if I don't go to work I could get fired, only because I took a lot of days off just to be with Lucy and doing.....naughty things... Anyway, I thought what if Mira would want to watch her? I'll ask.

"Hey Luce, I can't watch Nashi I have to go into work today."

"Then who's going to watch the baby?" Lucy whined

"Mira can watch her. I mean, it's not like she'll be doing anything besides sitting at the counter."

She gives it a thought for a second, then FINALLY says something.

"It sounds like a good idea, but do you think Mira would allow it?"

"C'mon Luce, this is Mira we're talking about, of course she'll allow it. Plus, who wouldn't want to see Nashi? She's just to cute, who wouldn't want her?"

"Alright, here you go" she said as she hands me Nashi

"Thanks, C'ya Luce"
"C'ya" she said as both her and I walk away.

Later, me and the guys went to the counter to see Mira.

"Hey Mira!" I yelled
"Oh hey Natsu" The beautiful Mira said. Ok, I know it might have sounded like I like like Mira, but C'mon she is.

"Hey Mira, do you mind keeping an eye on Nashi for me and Lucy for today? I have to go to class and work while Lucy is at work. So if you don't mind can you watch her?"

"I don't mind at all Natsu"

"Thanks Mira"

I sat Nashi on the counter next to Mira. As I was walking away Mira yelled my name.

"Natsu! I forgot to tell you something!"

"What is it?"

She ran back into the back room for a second and came back with a piece of paper and...a drawing?

"Mira. What is this?" Is asked kind of confused

"It's a drawn out plan for you and Lucy."

"Say what now?"

"Well, you've been saying that you and Lucy have been getting complaints every night, so here's a plan that might help solve your problems!"

I took the paper and looked at it again.

"Hey Mira, by any chance did a first grader draw this? Because these plans are weird" Gray said

Mira just giggled, and burst into tears.

"Hey Mira, I didn't know that was your idea. Please forgive me!"

"Way to go bro" the twins said at the same time. Kind of sounding dissapointed.