The three words: chpt 4

Natsu POV)

I woke up in my bed with Lucy laying on my arm, which I thought it was cute. I got out of bed without waking Lucy up and  put on some pants. I Walked out of my room with the guys sleeping. Sting and Rouge laying on each-other, Jallal with his head in the toilet, Grey in his bed with a strange light blue haired girl? I believe she was at the party also, but I'm not for sure where Gajeel is.. Eeh he'll be fine. I started to make breakfast for everybody. I'm making eggs, Bacon, grits, Saucseges, and my favorite PANCAKES!. After I made breakfast, I made the table for everyone.  After I set the table I felt fimiliar hands wrap around from behind me "How's my precious little girl?" I said seductively "Good. How's my sexy master?" She said back in a seductive tone like I did mine. I turned around and smiled at her and she smiled back with a giggle. I leaned in smashing my lips on hers, and we started having a make out session which was pretty nice, feeling her soft strawberry lips on mine. If you ask me, yeah, it was an awesome morning.

Lucy's POV)

As me and Natsu are having our make out session, I look over to my right and I see four guys and...JUVIA?!? what da hell is she doing here?!?...oh well. Nastu looked at me, and saw that I was stairing at the guys and Juvia "I think they want their breakfast now?" I said, Natsu leaned towards me still stairing at the guys and said "Lucy...I don't think they know about us" "Ooohh...you're probably right about that" I said shakly. "No Lucy, I am right".  Later after having a "Stairing Contest" with everybody, we adventually ate breakfast, which I will say it was amazing. "Oh my gosh, Natsu you made this?!" I asked "Yeah, when I was little I would have to cook for myself sometimes" he said with a smile. "You are amazing" I said smiling back. After that small talk, everyone had a awkward silence, but it was soon broke when Jallal said "Dewki whop!" Which made everybody laugh. I don't know why, but it was funny to everyone, then he got up I started to do this weird dance...I think? He's swinging his arms and doing jump n jacks? Along with the dance. It was weird, but funny. I felt Natsu put his hand on my shoulder and lean me towards him. He grabs my chin to be eye to eye with him, he tells me "Lucy...I love you" my heart beated faster "I love you too Natsu" I said as I smiled. When then, leaned in and kissed each other to show we accept we are afishally together now.

Hey ladies and gents! Sorry for the long wait for the update I had a lot a family things going on so yeah, hope you like it, bye!