Chapter 3

I slowly unlocked and opened the bathroom door and walked out in my new dress and my sketchers. I walked out to Mark and smiled. "What do you think?"

"Your gorgeous" he said smiling that perfect smile.

"Aw your so sweet" I said walking over to him sitting between his outstretched legs, leaning back against his chest.

"Are you ready for our date babe?" He looked at me and smiled.

I nodded and as I stood up remembering my hair was down. "Wait give me a few seconds" I slid the elastic band off my wrist and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. "OK now I'm ready" I smiled from ear to ear.

He got up and took my right hand in his and kissed it. He still had ahold of my hand when we walked outside to his candy apple red convertible. By reflexes I went to open the door with my free hand. He grabbed my hand and put it down to my side. "I've got it babe," He said untangling our fingers and reaching out and opening the door for me. He stood there and held the door open until I was in and buckled. He leaned in and kissed my cheek before closing the door.

He went over to the driver's side and got in. "Have you ever been to Summits ledge?" He asked me as he started the car and pulled out of the driveway smiling.

I shook my head "No" I said. I was trying to think if I've ever heard of a Summit ledge before.

"You will love it." He said looking back at the road.

"OK I trust you... it better be good or else." I said goofing around.

"Or else you'll what? Are you goanna hit me." He said laughing.

"Maybe," I said hitting his arm lightly, laughing.

"It will be good I promise you wont have to take the wrath of Angel out on me" He said faking a scared face.

"Wooow" I said laughing, He reached over from the steering wheel and took my hand, I felt the heat rise to my cheeks again.

I don't think I have ever blushed this much around anyone ever before. I have never felt this comfortable around anyone like this, not even my best friend.

I leaned back in the chair closing my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Were here," Mark said. "Angel wake up were here"

"I don't want to school mom," I moaned.

"Ha-ha Angel it's the weekend. And were on our date" He said chuckling,

I opened my eyes realizing that I was in marks car. Had I seriously just fell asleep on our date? I cannot believe I did that. I feel so bad.... what if I said something while I was asleep and mark heard... Omg I cant believe I did that how could I have been so stupid? "I am so sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Don't worry about it, you are so cute when you sleep. Oh and what were you dreaming about... you seemed to be having a bad dream I think you kept moaning and turning"

OMG!! I cant tell him about my dream he'll think I am crazy!

"It was nothing I guess I was just restless." I lied.

"Are you sure babe?"' He spoke in a worried tone. He reached over and held his hand out so I could hold it.

"Yeah I'm sure." I smiled entangling my fingers in his, hoping he would stop asking.

"OK well you can't look where we are yet," He said with a smile in his voice.

"Why not I want to know where you brought me to." I whined jokingly.

"Because I want you to be surprised and so you don't see it I brought a eye mask thing for you to cover your eyes that way you wont peak."

Ugg he knows how I hate tying things around my eyes. When I was little I was at a birthday party and I had one of those bandana things around my eyes so I couldn't see the piñata, well when I was going to go hit the piñata I accidentally hit this real mean girl. She liked to pick on the little kids and when I did she pushed me into the pool. I have always hated things covering my eyes since then.

Sorry about the ranting about the party I just really hate things around my eyes.

"Umm do I have to wear that? Cant I just close my eyes?" I asked kinda worried that he would make me wear it.

"Yeah if you don't wear this then you are sure to peak. I know how you want to see what's going on babe and I want this to be a total surprise." He said. "Here ill put it on for you." He said smiling.

"Ummmm..." Before I could say what I wanted to say he was already putting the eye mask on and tying it around my head. As he put it on the light vanished and all I could see was total blackness. I felt my heart skip a few beats as he put it on. "Mark I don't like this. I want to know where I am going." I spoke with a little bit of fear.

"Babe don't worry you'll be ok" Mark spoke cradling my hands.

"Please don't make me wear this. I don't like having things over my eyes." I went to go undo the knot on the eye mask. "Oww!" Something shocked my hand when I went to go untie the knot. I tried to untie the knot again but this time I was an inch away from the knot and it shocked me. "MARK!!!! GET THIS THING OFF ME!!!"

"What's wrong babe why do you want it off?" I heard the drivers door open and close before I could say anything else Mark was opening my door.

"I am not getting out of this car until you take this thing off my eyes!!"

"Fine" He said reaching into the car and picking me up out of it.

"PUT ME DOWN MARK!!" I screamed and kicked until he put me down

"Angel its going to be ok"

I went to take the eye mask off again but I didn't draw back when it shocked me I just kept trying to get it off. By the time I got the eye mask off I saw spots. I took a step to walk forward but wobbled.

Mark grabbed onto my arm tightly "What's wrong babe are you ok?"

"NO!!! I am not ok!! That mask you put on me kept shocking me." I heard my words slur together. "Can I just go home now?"

"Not until you look up at the view." He smiled.