🍌🚃H20Vanoss🚃🍌

Vanoss's POV
------
"Jon?"

"Jon? Where are you?"

I walked around a dark area. Not even dark, it's all just black. Nothing but black. Black here, black there, black everywhere. Just a land of nothing.

I desperately look around trying to find my boyfriend, Jonathan. But unfortunately, he was nowhere in my sight.

I continue walking and walking, until I find a boy with a blue sweater lying on the floor face-first. I was sure that it was Jonathan. There's no doubt about it.

I walked over to him.

"J-Jon? Jonathan?"

I kneeled down next to him as I flipped him over so I could see his face. When I did turn him around though, I saw red coming from his chest. I was absolutely positive it had to be blood. But why?? What happened to him?

"JON!!! JOnaTHAN!! Are you still there!??"

"Evan?"

"Jonathan?"

"Evan, wake up!"

I opened my eyes to see the real Jonathan lying in bed next to me. Once I finally woke up, he smiled at me and sighed in relief.

"More nightmares?"

I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Just calm down. If you think happy thoughts while you're awake, then you'll have a happy dream."

"How do you know?"

"I've done it before. Think about the time we went to the park and played with Tyler and Craig all day. Then we got ice cream and went to Craig's house and got ice cream. And then that's when I told you that I loved you."

So I did what he told me.

And it worked.