two

After the dinner, Mr. Bailey insisted it was time for Ethan to meet Grayson.

"Well, see you Ethan." He put the money for the food on the table.

"What about the deal?" He furrowed my eyebrows, once again.

"Once I see him start changing, I'll give you the money. Oh, and look at that I see him coming right now. Bye." Mr. Bailey chuckled and walked away as quickly as he could.

The unfamiliar boy walked to the table and took a seat right beside Ethan. Hey, baby boy." Grayson gripped his thigh and it sent shivers down Ethan's spine.

"H-Hi." Ethan's cleared my throat.

Grayson looked around, "Not my type of scene, let's go somewhere better, shall we?" He grabbed his hand and they stood and left.

"Where we going?" Ethan's asked, but he stayed quiet. They headed over to a random place and walked it. Before Ethan knew it, Grayson grabbed a gun and started yelling and everyone started screaming and running. Both of them heard cop cars coming this way.

"What the fuck?" Ethan hit Grayson's muscular arm, but it hurt Ethan more then it hurt him because he is ripped as ever.

"We need to go!" He grabbed his arm.

He started laughing, "Chill, there's no bullets." He said showing Ethan.

"We need to go now!" Ethan's heart paced, the last thing he wanted was to wind up in jail.

"Baby, the parties just getting started." Grayson laughed.
-
"You get one call." Ethan heard and ran over to the phone. Ethan can't call Mr. Bailey, so he had to call . . .