six

Obviously Grayson was lying to Ethan. Of course he didn't tell him the whole truth of what he'll do, and if he'll stop. He can't. Grayson was made this way, He can't change. Dad tries to change him into a perfect son he wants him to be, but Gray can't deal with being 'normal'.

He was soft once, that was when mom was still alive. Grayson have to be tough, for dad but he doesn't understand why. He can't even cry anymore, not for anyone, change for anyone.

It was true, Ethan was sexy as hell but he's not going to turn soft for him. Grayson blew his blunt and instantly felt relief. It's like any addiction, you can't stop it and you feel better by doing it.

He don't regret lying to him, because he barely knew the guy, and maybe it was my dads plan? Get him to fall in love with him and then change him? Fuck that. Or maybe Grayson's too paranoid. Definitely not. If Ethan knew how much dad tried to change Gray, he'd be shocked.

"Grayson. Someone wants to see you." Grayson heard his dad call out.

"No." He shouted back.

"It's alright Mr. Bailey, I can come back." Grayson heard. He instantly ran downstairs and grabbed Ethan's collar of his shirt and pulled him with me not caring what his dad would say. He pushed him against the wall.

"Why are you here?" Grayson grumbled.

"You smell like weed, have you been smoking?" Ethan questioned, looking at him in the eyes.

"Why does it matter?" Ethan got out of his grip and pushed him against the wall with dominance.

"Because I care about you!" Ethan yelled.

"No you don-" Ethan kissed Grayson's lips roughly but he moved away.

"Stop." Grayson pushed Ethan away, "Is this some type of joke or something Ethan?" He laughed.

"No." Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Then why do you care so much? You barely met me. I'm just a sinner." Grayson cried out.

"But you can change!" Ethan smiled.

"You just want me to change. I won't change for you." He ran away, leaving Ethan helpless.

"Grayson wait!" Ethan yelled but Grayson left before he could run after him.