four

Ethan couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. He wants the exact opposite, Mr. Bailey wants Grayson to change and he will but not without Ethan's help. Ethan needs the money to help his mother, and he just wants  to see her at home, not in the hospital, not in the grave. Grayson's eyes blink a couple of times, shocked about what Ethan said but his confused lips turned into a stupid smirk.

"I gotta go." Ethan began walking the other way.

"Wait!" Grayson caught up with him.

"What?" Ethan questioned, bitting the inside of my cheek.

"Where are you going? Do you need a ride?" He said with a cigarette in the side of his mouth. If Ethan didn't tell Grayson where he's going, then he'll just pester me with even more questions.

"The hospital, and sure a ride would be nice." Ethan smiled, thankful for Grayson's offer. They went to the hospital and he told  Grayson to wait for him. Ethan went into his mom's room and held her cold hands.

"Hey honey." She managed to talk.

"Hey ma." Ethan smiled, tears filling into my eyes. Never In his whole life did he think she, the only one there for him, would be laying down in a hospital bed. She became thinner, and her hair as well; thinning.

"Don't be sad, baby. I'm still here." Ma gave Ethan a small smile, and he gently hugged her small frame.

Ethan let her go, taking a deep breathe, "I'll let you rest, sweet dreams, mom." He kissed her forehead and watched her doze off to sleep and walked outside, finding Grayson waiting for me.

"Thanks." He gave his gratitude by patting Grayson shoulder in a friendly way.

"A kiss would be better." He raised an eyebrow.

"What's in it for me?" Ethan questioned, their eyes lingered for a moment.

"I'll do anything you want."