~Science Project part one~

"Today, you will be assigned a science project based on the material we have learned in the past week", Mr. Jones says as I zone out into space thinking about my summer plans.
"Let's make things different. Instead of you choosing your partners, you will be assigned to a partner who is in your table group."
I quickly snap out of all the irrelevant things I was thinking of and I look to my left. Tommy Clarke, the new and shy guy. He's super sweet, but most of the time he has cuts and bruises on his face from all the bullying in school. Tommy has the most gorgeous forest green eyes and the rosiest cheeks! I glance at him and smile happily as he gathers his things and scootches over to me. We both sit quietly together for a good minute before I say "So, I'm thinking that we need to make a plan of which items we need and how are we going to construct this obstacle."
As I keep talking, I can sense Tommy glancing at me time to time and my cheeks start to become hot. Once I finish talking, Tommy quietly says "Woah, that's sounds like a good plan!"
I giggle with excitement and I grab out a piece of paper to plan out our project.
"You know, since we need to film the project, we can go over to my house." Tommy says nervously.
"Yeah, sounds great" I say.
The bell rings for lunch and I head out of class with Tommy. I give a quick wave to Tommy and flip my blonde hair back and into a bun as I walk towards my locker. I meet up with Tessa by my locker and say, "Hey, Tessa! For the science project with Mr. Jones, I'm assigned with Tommy."
"Aw, that really sweet guy!" Tessa says.
"yeah!"
Suddenly, I can hear a locker slam across the hallway. I turn around and see Chad pinning Tommy against a locker. I quickly feel my heart sink down into my stomach. Chad yells out
"Why the hell do you think you can beat me up with you imaginary super powers!"
Tommy tries to throw in a fist punch, but fails. Chad grabs Tommy by his left leg and flips him over so Tommy's upside down. I immediately make my way through towards Chad and Tommy.
"Chad! Stop it! Put him down" I tell him trying to get Tommy to the ground. Chad pushes me away.
"Why are you defending him! Is he your boyfriend?"
I narrow my eyes on Chad and kick his popliteus (back of the knee) and he loses his balance. Tommy's foot slips out of Chad's hand and he stumbles onto the floor (thankfully is not injured). I grab Tommy's hand and we walk away.
"Thanks, Annie. I wasn't really expecting any help from anyone." Tommy says smiling as he scratches the back of his head. I give a small smirk.
"How long has Chad been doing this?"
"Since the first week I got here" Tommy says, looking down in shame.
"I'll make sure he doesn't do anything else to you. You don't deserve all this bullying from him!"
Tommy smiles nervously.
- Next day -
I make my way towards the science classroom and take a seat beside Tommy.
"Alright guys! Today's Friday and so hopefully over the weekend you and your partner can get some work done. Remember, this project is due next week! In today's block I will be letting you have time to work on your project. Don't waste any time!" Mr. Jones says.
Tommy and I become productive and work efficiently on our project.
"I will give you my phone number and address so we can work on the project at my house." Tommy says as he puts in his phone number onto my phone.
"Yeah, are you free tomorrow?" I ask.
"Yeah! Great, I'll see you tomorrow then!" Tommy says excitingly.
We both wave and walk the opposite directions of each other.

✨Woah!! I really liked making this imagine and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!! ✨
This imagine is longer than my last one!
Please comment if you would like more longer imagines or shorter imagines! 💕
Thank you for more than 80 reads! 😊