Drama, Lies, Tears, Cheers to the Teenage Years

CHAPTER ONE.

Paisley's Pov:

" FINALLY. " I thought to myself as my phone alarm went off, it was 5:47 in the morning on Saturday the 14th. They day I was born thirteen years ago. This is the day I'm officially a teenager! No more bedtimes, no more 'oh, you're to young!'s, and most of all, no more not aloud to have boyfriends! Me and Charlotte have been waiting for twelve years to be free! I already feel like a teenager, it's amazing !

Oh! I forgot to text Charlottle! Right as I though that she called me. How does she always know right when to call me? I guess it's just best friend telepothy!

"AYY TEENAGER!!" Charlie (I call her Charlie for short) shouted through the phone. It felt nice to be called that.

"HOLA FELLOW TEENAGER!" I shouted back, she had turned thirteen yesterday. It was one of the best parties ever! She always throws the best bashes, well usually it's her mom who organizes it but you get what I'm sayin'.

"So, feeling any acne yet? Or period cramps? Or to much responsibility? I don't understand why older teens say that being a teenager sucks!? It's amazing so far! I got to watch an actual R-rated movie yesterday! Being thirteen rocks!" She ranted on.

" Haha, none of that so far. I feel like a woman! If only I had the boobs to match! I mean these are like mosquito bites! It's embarraing. But I'm not going to let them ruin this day! This is going to the best party ever! " I said excitedly as I ran out of bed to turn on my lamp and put on some different clothes. I usually sleep in a long shirt and panties so I thought I should put on some yoga shorts and a 'LOVE PINK' shirt.

" Better not outshow my party!" she said in a sarcastic voice. " Will there be any boys there?" she questioned. She was hinting Josh, my neighbor. She was always fantisizing about how he'd ask her out once she turned thirteen. Well, that didn't happen but she about pissed her pants when he said hey. She was like a puppy whose owner got home from

A year long vacation! It was pretty funny to watch!

" oh, you mean 'Joshy boo boo' ? " I always called him that just to annoy her. "I think he might come. Don't freak out again though! He looked at you like you just had an annorism!" I said through putting on my shorts.

" I still can't believe you didn't tell me how retarded I was being! That's was amazing but humiliating! " she hissed through the phone.

"well if I told you were wouldy fun be? Haha, well I'll pick you up at ten. I gotta go take a shower, I can't go back to sleep this happy! Love you! Bye...TEENAGER!" I said as I opened my door to go into the bathroom.

" Agh, bye then! Haha, just kidding. Love you! Bye....TEENAGERRRRRR! " she said before she hit the 'End Call' botton.

I turned the shower nod to hot, or as it should say, scolding bath of Satan! I usually let it get scolding hot then turn in an inch over to the cold and its perfect. I don't get why I changed if I was about to take a shower? It's early, almost too early for my brain to think so I guess I'll go with that excuse.

This is going to be the best day ever!