Drama, Lies, Tears, Cheers to the Teenage Years

CHAPTER FOUR:

Paisley's Pov:

I woke up the next morning to Charlie standing over me- or should I say on top of me- yelling "get the hell up, hoe! I'm hungry, BREAKFAST!" then began jumping up and down on the bed to wake me up.

I ended up making an unhuman sound while trying to say get off of me.

"yay! Your up! Charlotte hungry! " she yelled when she saw my slightly opened eyes. She had turned the light on, ugh!

"THE LIGHTTT!!!" I yelled throwing her off of me.

"get some pants on and lets get some food! " she said brushing the hair out of her face.

" why are you up so early!? It's 8:26!" I said checking my phone to make sure.

" I was texting Josh. We were figuring out what were goin to do for our date, were just goin to eat at that little diner like five minutes away from my house. Cute right?" she said while putting on some mascara.

"just darling. Why was he up so early !?" I questioned.

"baseball practice. He invited us to a game later today. Can we please go! I wanna see dat ass in dem baseball pants!" she said acting ghetto.

" of course you do. And I dunno I'll have to talk to my mom. Let's walk down to McDonald's?" I suggested but we always go there so I already knew the answer.

"yus please!" she said sliding out of her pjs to change.

"kk. Let me get ready." I said as I slithered out of bed. I was wearing my silk purple pj shorts with a yellow tank. Since it was only McDonald's It didn't bother me to look like a hot mess. I put my long brown hair not a messy bun but it was cute and then put a cardigan over my tank and slid my skinny pajama jeans over my Victoria secret panties and then my black sparkley toms. I put some mascara on and I was done. Charlie wore her grey toms with her draw wash skinny jeans along with a green polo shirt. She left her long blonde hair down and pulled it to the side. She only had mascara on.

"leggo. You got money? I'm broke. " she said opening the door to my room.

" yeah it's in the drawer down stairs by the grarage door. You go get it. I'll be down in a minute. " I said as an excuse to put on my necklace Drew gave me. I ran over to my jewelry box and slipped it on over my head.

" you coming?" Charlie said popping her head through the door.

"yeah. "

Charlie's Pov:

"Welcome to McDonald's how may I help y'all today?" said the sassy register girl at McDonald's. I looked at Paisley signaling her to start first. I always take a while to choose so Pai usually goes first.

"hmm, I'll take a sausage breakfast biscuit with a side of hash browns. "

"gotcha order..and you sweets?" she said directing her look towards me.

"ummmm, uh, I think I'll have a chicken biscuit with a side of pancakes?" I told her while scanning the menu.

"ahkay. Coming right up. Can I get a cow and chicken with hashcakes?" she ordered through the speaker. Haha, hashcakes and a cow and a chicken. Delicious.

"hey look, Andrea is hanging out with Vannah!" I said as I directed my look to the booth across the room. Andrea is Paisley's other best friend. I'm not the bestest of friends with her.

"the hell? Why is she sitting with the queen of bitchland?" Paisley spat out after she shoved all the hash browns down her throat. Haha, she's referring to england because her dad from Britain.