-nine-

Savannahs p.o.v
I smirk as i watch happy stalk around his prey "what do the nords have against the sons" he growls growing impatient  "i aint telling you shit" the guy shouts spitting at happys feet i sigh squatting down "baby boy we can do this the easy way" i state rubbing his thighs slowly  "or the hard way" i growl darkly grabbing him by his hair pulling his head back ane putting a knife up to his throat "NOW TALK" i shout in anger making hap smirk  as  the nord struggles "fuck you bitch" i punch him in the gut winding him as my frustration  rises with happys as the shed door opens  revealing jax tig and juice "any luck?" Hap growls taking a punch at the guy before i grab his throat squeezing tightly  untill he is gasping for air before i let go watching the man wheeze"crazy fucks" he wheezes and i sigh "no luck at all" jax frowns and hap looks at his table of toys deciding what toy to use next  jax scrunches his face up and turns to me  "how you feeling today darlin?" I nod  shrugging "not sure" he nods and i frown  thinking before speaking again "im good" he smiles aoftly and juice  walks a little closer "been dping sone research .. atf definetly have you in their views they dont knoq what theyre searching  for though" i nod  biting my lip .. i knew what happened to rats and to people that draw attention to the institution  

"How soon till yous can get more information?" Tig asks and i smirk grabbing a gun and taking all of the bullets out of its barrel except one "were gonna play a little game" i announce and the guy glares at me  and i laugh "ill go first" i raise the gun to my head staring him in the eyes and pulling the trigger he flinches and my smirk grows wider "your turn baby boy"

I  sing softly too myself as i make my lunch  i make myself a cup of tea and sigh happily .. today felt normal.. something that was foreign for me.
I didnt think of the agency i didnt worry about work or training i just relaxed   i sip my tea flipping through a magazine "kim kardashian talks keeping up with the Kardashians" i read allowed frowning "who the fuck are the Kardashians?"  See the thing about being in the institution  is that everything gets monitored

all our movies  get approved by the trainers we have no internet and the only news they allowed us  was what they wanted us to know  all in order  to keep us focused   before i could even think of reading further the doorbell went off  i  yawn walking to the door only to be met with a lady  and the deputy  police chief "agent June sthal a.t.f ,  how are you  today miss tenox?"  I smile softly "savannah, and im good" i state she nods "may i come in?" I raise an eyebrow "the house is a mess  i wasnt expecting company" i lie and she laughs  "just like to aak a few questions" i nod and she sighs "where were you two nights ago"  killing a man "i was at my work ... i work in a bar so i went in to have a few drinks"  she nods "and did you come home straight after" i smirk shaking my head she was trying to catch me out lying "i met this guy  he was gorgeous he took me back to his place for a drink"  she holds up a mugshot of jax "this man?" I smile nodding "god he is smoking" i state like a an inlove teenager and she smirks "yes yes indeed, you didnt see or hear anything while you were there about drugs or guns or killing?" I shak emy head frowning "no miss i cant say i did" she nods and goes to walk away before stopping herself "oh one more thing, in the institution  how many people did you kill before you graduated?"  I put a confused look on my face "excuse  me? Kill ? Im sorry i think you have the wrong  person" i state  shaking my head  she smiles happily "well then thank you for the co oporation miss tenox "

I sigh sitting at a table with brax damon and jezz "theyre onto me .. that asshole set them onto me"  damon shook his head "you finished him off though didnt you .. james is dead?" I nod and jezz smirks "listen savannah you get caught you face the concequences and dont mention anything about the institution.. you know the rules"i glare at him "i know this .. what i want to know is am i protected from getting arrested what can i do?" Brax sighs "i think we will have to put a hold on your jobs with the agency till this shit dies down otherwise..." he trails off thinking and damon nod in agreement "i say you pretend to live a normal life .. still work with the sons but dont  do any solo jobs for a while just till this all goes away"  i sigh  looking away  from the table .. i had dedicated everything to this institution   i shake my head "yeah  right"   "savannah" brax frowns sadly and i  shake my head "no brax .. i know what happens if this doesnt go away" he sighs  not admitting  it but not saying that it wasnt true   i get up and walk out "savannah wait" damon calls out as i storm off ... the institution that ive dedicated everything  my whole life ... is just going to cut me off as if im not the best they have ..