-eighteen-

Savannahs p.o.v
Everyone was in place
The boys were outside waiting in a van, opie, chibs and piney were drinking at a table and playing darts to keep and eye on me  and gemma had tayla and the prospects back at the clubhouse   i sigh pouring another beer before noticing a man standing at the bar .. matthew  i smirk handing my customer his beer before strutting over "looking for a drink baby?" I asked seductively seeing opie choke on his beer near the bar, matt looks up at me "tayla here ?, shes supposed to be working tonight" i batt my eyelashes  and lean forward pushing my chest out "im covering her shift, im sure i can help you out?" He bites his lip looking at my chest and i eink at him "im more fun then her anyways" he smirks "what time do you knock off babe"  i grab a whiskey neat for him placing it and the bottle infront of him "half an hour , have a drink its on the house" i lean forward whispering in his ear "you can pay me back later" i wink at him and walk over to serve chibs " same three darlin" he says giving me look as if to say am i alright" i nod "all good hun, coming right up"

I walk over to a very drunk matt and smile "you ready?" He gives me a sloppy smile before standing up and kissing me roughly grabbing my ass .. ill have to remember to bleach my mouth out later .. i pull away "cmon baby lets go"

I lead him outside as he kisses my neck playing with my  ass  i roughly push him up against the van and kiss him running my hands down his back as he grabs my boobs i pull away and punch him in the face as the van door opens "ah what the fuck you bitch" i spit on disgust  and clay and jax stand either side of me , guns drawn "its gonna be a long night baby boy" i state before knocking him out jax spits on him and growls "fucking pig" i raise an eyebrow and look at him he looks at me in anger  before pulling me towards him kissing me sweetly  biting my lip softly before pulling away "only i can make you feel that way" he whispers in my ear before he helps juice and tig drag matt into the van i look at clay and he shakes his head "you got him whipped"

I sigh as we sit in a warehouse as happy tourtures matt i  roll my eyes taking another bite of my burger opie shakes his head "i dont know how you can eat and watch this" i smirk looking at him "you forget how i was raised opie, strong stomach" i nod and he laughs looking back at the scene infront of us .. mat looked unrecognizable i frown  its sad how such a weak little man could become such a monster  i cock my head to the side as he spits out a tooth "hmm thats interesting"  i state picking the tooth up and placing ny burger down .. happy and i had been at it fot hours taking turns  torturing the man   i look at the tooth frowning  looking at the decay ... "it all makes sense now" i laugh walking towards him "your a crack head" his head hangs low and i smirk "you buy in charming" he shakes his head "lodi .. cant get shit in charming" i nod "theres a reason for that love" i sigh grabbing my gun "im bored your boring" i raise the gun to his head and he sobs "please no  dont kill me" i smile softly before giving him for shots straight to the head

I sigh happily as we walk into the clubhouse happy and i covered in blood and the others just trying to forget what they saw, gemma looks at me and her eyes widen "jesus christ .... are you okay baby girl i smile softly nodding "im just going to go have a shower"  i state walking towards jaxs dorm  i sigh happily seeing abel asleep in his bed before walking into the bathroom and  jumpinh into a nice hot shower.
Watching all my problems wash away with the blood and the water 

I was wearing one of jaxs samcro shirts and a pair of shorts once i had my shower, i lean down kissing ables forehead   i lie next to him watching him sleep was so peaceful i sigh happily as the door opens  "thought id find you in here" jax states and i  touch the babys face  before sitting up "am i a monster jax?"  He frowns shaking his head  making me frown and get up kissing him softly  "your too good to me jackson teller"  he smirks  winking at me "someones gotta look after you darlin"