Forest

When Lucy left. I started to think. About the sound she heard, that made her to go to the woods. I wonder what kind of sound it was. I should have asked her what the sound, sounded like.

I continue walking. I started thinking about the sound. While I was thinking and walking. The wind came really strong. 'I think I should go home. The storm is coming back I think.' I thought. I was walking to my house until I heard a sound.

It kinda sounded like a growl. 'A growl. That is weird. I should hurry up and go to my house.' I thought. I kept on walking. There was a growl again. It came from the woods. 'I'm not sure if I should go in there. I'm not sure what could happen.' I thought

I decided if I hear it again I might go. I kept on walking to my house. It was getting foggy. 'First the wind and now this. What is going on.' I thought. I kept on walking but, being very careful to not fall.

I heard the sound again. I couldn't go to the woods because the fog. The fog is making it impossible to see. The next second the fog was gone. 'Weird.' I thought. It was just gone when the sound stopped. I looked around to see if anything happen.

There was something strange. I saw a bunny. The bunny was strange because the bunny was hopping to the woods but not normal. The bunny was like, it was being control.

I walked to it slowly. When I was close to it. The bunny turn to me. The bunny had black fur and red eyes. 'Red eyes. Why does it have red eyes?' I thought.

I took a step back, the bunny move forward to me. Then out of nowhere a animal came out of the woods. It took the bunny. I moved forward to see what the animal was. It looked like a dog or a wolf. I couldn't see the face.

It turned to face me. When I saw what kind of animal it was. I froze, it was a wolf. 'A wolf. It can't be a wolf.' I thought. The wolf run to the woods. Where it came from.

I run for the wolf. I don't know why I am following the wolf. I kept on running but I stop. I looked around to see if I can find the wolf. 'Where is it? I saw it the wolf was right here.' I thought. I lost the wolf. I walked back to the town.

The forest isn't a place for someone to be in. Especially if you are alone. I kept on walking. I saw a house. I walked to it but I stop. I saw something. I don't know what it is.

It looks like a animal or it could be a person I couldn't see very well for some reason. I walked to it slowly. When I came closer. I saw something so weird.

I saw an animal and a person. I heard two voices but there were only one person. I walked a little closer and slower to see if I can hear what they are saying. Maybe the person could be old and is talking to themselves by using different voices.

"Why did you attack the girl last night?" I heard the person said. I tried to see them to see if the animal actually talk. If the mouth opens then I am crazy or I am dreaming. Probably dreaming because there is no way a animal can talk.

"I had no choice. She was close to the village. She could have find out about us if I didn't." I froze. The animal actually talked. The mouth open. I pinched my arm to make sure I am dreaming.

When I pinched my arm it hurt. I cover my mouth to cover my voice. So they don't hear me. I wasn't dreaming. But it seems like they are talking about Lucy. 'I have to get out of here.' I thought.

I run to the forest. I kept on running. But I stop because I had to think. I walked the way, I run from. I kept on walking while thinking. 'I must be crazy because there is no way a animal can talk. But even if they can what was it talking about. A village?' I thought.

I stopped walking but I looked around and then I noticed something. It didn't look the same as before. 'Where am I.' I thought. I looked around to see if I could find out if anything was different then before but it all looked different. 'I think I am lost.' I thought.