Dream

I turn the light on. I looked around my room and everything looked the same. I looked under my bed. The box was still there. I got it and put it on my bed. I reached for the box and I opened it. 'I will read the note later.' I thought. I looked inside. Inside the box was a necklace. The shape of the necklace was a cupcake.I had no idea why it was a shape of a cupcake. The color was red, a bright red. It almost look like blood, or fire. I don't know which one. I put it on. I checked the time. It was late. I climb on my bed and went to sleep.

My dream: I was walking. When I stopped. I looked around. I was in the forest. The same forest, I was in when the wolf attacked me and when I was lost. I kept on walking, but I stopped. I bumped into something. Nothing was around me. Or in front of me. I put my hands up. It felt like a wall was there. I heard something. I stepped back. I saw something. My necklace, it was glowing. 'What is happening.' I thought. I looked up at what seemed to be a wall because I couldn't go over there.

The wall or what ever it was, it was glowing. Just like my necklace, but I had no idea why. It stopped after a couple of minutes. I saw something, so strange, I knew it couldn't be real. It just couldn't. Where the wall was, there was a village, except it was just amazing. It had a fountain in the middle and it seemed like everybody had a dog because every house, had a dog house. I saw a dog. It came to me. It did something so strange. "Wake up. Wake up Rose." The dog said.

Reality: I woke up. I saw Skylar, shaking me to wake up. "Time to get ready for school." She said. I nodded. She left. 'That was a weird dream,but it looked like the same one near the town.' I thought. I got up and got ready. I almost forgot about the note. I took it and put it in my pocket. I went to the kitchen. Nobody again. I walked to the door. Before I left, I hid my necklace. I wouldn't know what to say, if they saw it. I walked out the door. I closed it and walked to the school.

While I was walking, I stopped because I saw the forest. I sighed. 'What if the dream was real.' I thought. I started walking. I kept on thinking about that weird dream, I had. I made it to the school. I sighed. I was a little stronger, but still weak, and I still didn't know why. I walked in. I remember what happen last time I went in here. It didn't happen. It was how it usually is. I walked to my locker. Put my books away and got some books. I closed it and started walking to the class.

While I was walking someone came next to me. I looked and it was Logan. I looked straight and kept on walking. "Rose." He said. I looked at him. "What?" I ask. "Why are you so quiet?" He asked. I looked forward. Thinking of what to say. "I just don't feel so good. That is all." I said. I think that he nodded,but I kept on walking. I made it to the class. I looked at Logan,but Logan wasn't there. 'Strange.' I thought. I walked in the classroom. I sat down in my chair.

The bell rang and classed started. School was over. I walked to my locker I put my books away. I finished and started walking outside. The day went by fast. Since today was Friday, there is no school tomorrow. So I thought 'Maybe I can go to the forest to see if my dream was real or not.' I kept on walking to my house. 'I will go in early in the morning.' I thought. I made it to my house.I went in and went to my room. I remember the note in my pocket.

I took it out and when I reached in my pocket it wasn't there. I reached in the other pocket, it still wasn't there. 'Where is it?' I thought. I looked under my bed for the box. It wasn't there, the note and the box is gone. I had no idea where it was. I yawned. I was tired, so I climbed on my bed. I went to sleep. When I woke up. I didn't have a weird dream. I got ready to go to the forest. When I finished, I saw something on my bed. It was the note.