Wall

I walked to the note and began reading. 'One day you will understand. Why I had to leave? Why is it a cupcake? And so much more, but in time you will understand the use. I don't know when I will come back. Don't trust no one, but Skylar. Goodbye.' I sighed. I didn't know what to do now since she will be gone. 'What is happening.' I thought. I put it back on my bed. I walked to the mirror in my room.

I touched my necklace. I felt something behind the necklace. I turned it around. I gasp. I saw a dot and a picture was next to it. The picture was a fire. I looked up, at the mirror. I saw something. I turned around, the note was gone. I hid my necklace before going outside. When I was outside. Some people was outside, but not a lot. I walked to the forest, not straight because I didn't want nobody to know that I'm going to the forest. When I knew, no one saw me, I started walking to the forest.

I kept on walking, but then I stopped. I just realize something, I had no idea where I had to go or where I was. I was lost again. I sat down. I had no idea what to do now. I sat down. I was thinking about where to go and why I am doing this. I stood up, I felt something. I didn't know what, but it kinda felt like a shock wave. I heard hums, I had no idea why. I didn't know what was going on. I looked around.It looked like I was alone, but I'm almost never alone. I walked while looking around.

So because I wasn't looking I hit into something. It was hard. "Ouch." I said. While rubbing my head. I looked at what I bumped into. I bumped into a tree. I sighed. I walked around the tree, but I couldn't it was like a wall. I gasp. 'Could this be the wall. In my dream.' I thought. I backed away. 'Now. How do I use this necklace.' I thought. I picked up the necklace. I hold the necklace up to the wall, hoping something would happen. After a couple of minutes later, nothing still happen.

I hid my necklace and sat down. I sighed. I had no idea what to do now. I looked at the necklace, hoping to find some clue, to use it. Then I just realize, fire. 'Maybe fire triggers it.' I thought. I stood up. I felt the shock again for some reason. I looked around. Now it was my turn to be shocked, I was in my room. 'Ok this is weird. What is going on?' I thought. I heard a knock. I walked to the door and opened it. It was Skylar. "Hi Skylar. What do you need?" I asked.

I looked at my necklace, it was hidden. She didn't speak right away, in fact it looked like she was looking for something, but I didn't know what. "Just wondering if you are sleeping and other stuff. But it is late so bye." She said and then left. I closed the door and turn around. It was night. 'Why does that happen?' I thought. I walked to my bed, but before I fell to sleep. I saw red. I fell to sleep.

My Dream: I was in the school. I looked around I saw someone, so I walked to them. It looked like they were running, so I started running to. I was running faster then them. Just when I was so close, I was somewhere else. 'What is going on.' I thought. I was in a room, and there was a door. I walked to it. I tried it open it, but it wouldn't open. I stopped and groaned. 'This makes no sense at all.' I thought. Just when I was going to look around and hit the door. I heard something, it sounded like voices.

"We have to capture her. It is the only way, we can stop her." Someone said. 'What are they talking about.' I thought. "I agree with you, but you know we can't. Avie won't allow it, and anyway she is too powerful. She will destroy us before we can." An other voice said. I heard a sighed. 'I should get out of here.' I thought. I heard a rattle, I stepped back and looked at the door knob, it was moving. I was panicking. 'I have to hide, but where.' I thought. I looked around. The room was empty. 'What do I now.' I thought.

I closed my eyes, hoping to think of something. I couldn't think of anything, so I opened my eyes. "Wow." I said. 'This place is beautiful.' I thought. I was standing in front of a castle, it was huge and really beautiful. When I was just going to walk to the castle. Something happen.

Reality: I woke up. It was morning. I yawned. I went to take a shower and got ready to go outside. When I finished, I walked to my mirror to make sure everything was good. I gasp. I was wearing a blue and red dress. I was most surprise at the thing on my head. It looked like a crown. 'What is going on.' I thought. I looked down to see the dress. I gasp, I had my normal clothes. I looked at the mirror, the dress and the crown wasn't there. I was confuse. 'What happened.' I thought.