Destiny

"If I have to do it then...I should do it." I said. He shook me as if someone else was making me do it, but it was my own decision. "Are you kidding me. You are going to die if you do it." I was starting to get angry.

I backed away. "I'm going to do it. And no one is going to stop me. No one!!" I said angry. I walked to my house. 'Who did he think he was? My dad?' I thought.

I reached my house in 10 minutes. It usually doesn't take that long, but I was still mad. When I got to my house, it didn't look like anybody was here. 'I wonder where Skylar is?' I thought. I walked around the house.

When I reached her bedroom door I stopped. I have never been in Skylar' s room before. I reached for the doorknob. Just when I was going to open the door. The front door open.

"I'm home!!!" Yelled Skylar. I pulled back my hand and started walking to the living. "How did you know I was here?" I asked. She looked at me. She looked shocked for some reason.

"I didn't. I do that because I don't know who is home." She said. I sighed. I walked to my room. I wasn't tired, but I went to my bed and fell to sleep.

Dream- "I have been waiting for you." I turned around. "Who are you?" I asked. It was a guy. "I'm David. Your mother guard." He said. I was shocked. "My mother had a guy guard." I said shocked.

He gave me a look. I laughed. "I'm just kidding." I said. He shook his head and looked around. 'Why do people do that.' I thought. I looked around because I wanted to know where I was. I shrugged. I didn't know where I was.

He looked back at me. I realize something. "What do you mean by 'I have been waiting for you.'" I asked. He sighed.

"I'm here to warn you. Your destiny is close and you picked to fight it. Now I'm going to tell you who you are going to fight. Pip." He said.

I was shocked. "What!! Pip is powerful just like me and he had more experienced then me." I said. He shook his head.

"That is why we didn't tell you. You wouldn't go with it." He said. I understood. But I just couldn't believe that I had to fight pip. "It is almost time to fight him." He continue.

He turns around. His back toward me and head down. "Pip has gathered a lot of vampires. Vampires is strong. That is why he needs them. He wants to take over the world. The only way to do that is to get rid of one thing, that is in his way." He said.

He turned back to me. "You. You are powerful just as him. You would be able to stop him. So we decided if you face to face with pip, you would fight. If you win the world would be safe. If you lose.... The world as we know it will no longer exist." He said.

Reality-I woke up. I sat up while trying to breath. "Are you ok?" Someone said nervous. I looked at the person it was Skylar. I run my hand through my hair.

"Yeah. Just um bad dream. That's all." I said. I smiled. She nodded unsure and left. I stopped smiling. I stood up. Everything went dizzy. When it cleared. I saw pip. 'I guess it is time.' I thought.