It Could Be a Trap

An hour after Dean gets back he wakes me up. Dad and Sam come back as well. Sam sits at the table rubbing his temple as Dean joins me on the bed, and dad sits on the other bed.

"A vision, the both of you," he asks.

"Yes. I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling," Sam tells dad.

"I saw it too, but I also then saw Sam talking to the woman. It could have been that Sam had the vision and since I'm his twin and we've always been able to mentally communicate, I probably saw it through his mind," I tell dad being the rational on.

"And you two think this is going to happen to this woman you met, Sam, because," dad ponders.

"Because these things happen exactly the way I see them," Sam explains.

"It started out as nightmares. Sam would wake up gasping while Ariel would be screaming or crying. Then it started happening while they were awake," Dean informs dad. He then gets up and grabs two cups a coffee. One for him and the other for me.

"Yeah. It's like the closer I get to anything to do with the demon the stronger the visions get," Sam starts while wincing from the pain, "Speaking of, why aren't you in pain".

"Trust me, when I got home she looked way worse than you. She was even hugging the toilet like it was her new best friend," Dean tells Sam.

"All right. When were ya'll going to tell me about this," dad questions annoyed that we kept something this big from him. We all look at each other, then at dad.

"We didn't know what it meant," dean starts, "We didn't know how to tell you. Besides Ariel was always different. We thought she was just gaining a new ability, plus Sam was always connected to her. Thought they were just being the normal twins that they always are".

"All right, something like this starts happening to your brother or sister, you pick up the phone and you call me," dad commands Dean. I could feel a fight starting to brew and my head at the moment was not in the mood to hurt worse. Dean places the cups back on the counter and strides toward dad. Guess I'm not getting coffee.

'Its not the time to be funny, Ariel. Also lower the thoughts my head still hurts as well'. Sam thought over to me. I look over at him with confusion. I usually have to focus on sharing my thoughts, now Sam can hear me without me trying.

'Ariel,' I wince. Okay sorry, I whisper in my mind.

Dean is now in front of dad.

"Call you? Are you kidding me? Dad I called you from Lawrence all right? Sam called you when I was dying. I mean, getting you on the phone? I got a better chance of winning the lottery," Dean yells at dad.

"You're right. Although I'm not too crazy about this new tone of yours, you're right. I'm sorry," Dad apologized with a sigh of defeat.

"Look guys, visions or no visions, fact is, we know the demon is coming tonight. And this family's gonna go through the same hell we went through," Sam explains.

"No they're not. No one is, ever again," Dad informs us confidence ringing through. Suddenly Sam's phone rings. Sam answers it and I took over at dad and Dean.

"Do either of you have some kind of anti-inflammatory medicine. Like Motrin, Advil, aspirin, or Tylenol," I ask before either could answer by twin states the one name I hoped to never hear again. 'Meg'. The room goes quiet as everyone turns to stare at Sam.

"Last time I saw you you fell out of a window," he says.

"Just your feelings? That was a seven-story drop"