Together We Are Stronger

After Last call we all walk to the car.

"Who the hell was she," Dean asks.

"I don't really know. I only met her once. Meeting up with her again? I don't know, man, it's weird," Sam tells us.

"And what was she saying? I treat you like luggage? What, were you bitchin' about me to some chick," Dean starts. I hang my head back and make an annoyed sigh, which goes ignored by the two men.

"Look, I'm sorry, Dean. It was when we had that huge fight when I was in that bus stop in Indiana. But that's not important, just listen—," Sam starts trying to defend himself.

"Well, is there any truth to what she's saying? I mean, am I keeping you against your will, Sam, Ariel," Dean continues on his rant. At the mention of my name, I hit my head against my hand trying to make my head hurt for a reason better than being dragged into the testosterone fight.

"No, of course not," Sam and I say together. Dean gives us the looks that he always gives when we do the and quote 'creep twin talk'.

"Will you two stop that, its Creepy," he tells us.

"Fine! Now, would you listen," Sam tells Dean annoyed because he wasn't listening to the actual issue at hand.

"What," Dean yells back.

"I think there's somethin' strange going on here, Dean," Sam starts.

"Yeah, I figured out as much, Sammy. Something felt off with her, like her energy wasn't fitting her," I tell Sam knowing that if Dean responded his ego wasn't going to fit in to the motel room.

"Why didn't you tell me," Sam asks.

"Well you were too into the woman for me to tell you anything," I tell him, "did you happen to catch her last name. maybe we can do some research about her. Anything more you can tell me".

"Her last name is Masters. She's from Andover, Massachusetts, and Dean see if you can't dig anything up on that symbol on Meredith's floor," Sam tells us starting to walk off.

"What are you gonna do," Dean calls out to him.

"I'm gonna watch Meg," Sam tells us.

"Yeah, you are," Dean tells him back.

"God you are such a Perv," I tell him rolling my eyes.

"I just wanna see what's what. Better safe than sorry," Sam starts.

"All right, you little-," Dean tells him back.

"How about I go so I don't have to hear pervy comments," I say with a look of annoyance.

"No, I got it, besides she knows me if she sees me I can talk my way out of it," Sam says leaving.

"Alright let's go Casanova, we have work to do," I tell Dean dragging him to the motel we are staying in.

After doing a lot of research on Meg Masters and the symbol on the apartment carpet. Got some hits but nothing to explain her being here. Time to tell Sam the bad news.

"Are you calling Sammy or will I," I tell Dean with a defeated look.

"you can, I wanna make a different call," he tells me with a smirk.

"And with that note, I'm going outside," I tell him briskly walking out the door to avoid hearing about my oldest brother's sex life or witness it. I dial Sam's number and wait for him to pick up.

"Hey Airy got anything," I hear through the phone.

"There is a Meg Masters in the Andover phonebook. I even pulled up her high school photo. And the symbol. It's, uh—turns out it's Zoroastrian. Very, very old school, like two thousand years before Christ. It's a sigil for a Daeva. Which means "demon of darkness". Zoroastrian demons, and they're savage, animalistic, you know, nasty attitudes—kind of like, uh, demonic pit bulls," I explain.