Authors Note

Before I begin this story, I would like to say thanks to ElleWoods22 for giving me an idea of this story. Follow her and I on episode: Liya R. and Naomie_<3

Girls:

Naomi:

Naomi: The funny one. Is extroverted but introverted (if that makes sense), does everything correctly and sometimes just daydreams. Has a HUGE crush on Kendall. Is Aaliyah's best friend. Has a habit of swearing.

Aaliyah:

Aaliyah: The clumsy one. Is very quiet and does everything correctly. Never gets involved in fights or arguments. Is Naomi's best friend. Has a crush on Kendall. Never swears. Has a little sister.

Alexis:

Alexis: The popular/loudest one. Is in a relationship with Cedric Blake. Many girls are jealous of her being with Cedric. She doesn't care what people say. Has a faulty friendship with Carmen. Has a boyfriend. Sometimes swears.

Carmen:

Carmen: The happy one. There isn't one time when she isn't happy.. except.. well I'm not going into that, past is the past. Keeps her real emotions bottled up. Has a faulty friendship with Alexis. Doesn't believe in love anymore. Never swears.

Boys:

Kendall:

Kendall: One of the athletes, well part athlete part nerd. Plays basketball. Doesn't really open up to anybody. Has a hard time trusting people.
Is best friends with Mason. Not sure if he has a crush or not. Sometimes swears.

Mason:

Mason: Also one of the athletes. Plays basketball. He is extroverted. Trusts only friends he feels are true. Has a happy family and a little sister. Is best friends with Kendall. Naomi is his crush. Sometimes swears.

Cedric:

Cedric: Has no time for clubs but is in shape (somehow). Is known for being the class clown. Makes jokes that are hilarious. Loves Alexis. Extroverted. Sometimes swears.

-

Well, I tried with the character descriptions.

302 words