The Idea

Naomi's POV:

"Boo!" A voice says behind me as I shriek in fear. Of course it is Aaliyah, she always does this.

Aaliyah is one of those introverted people but she is only an extrovert when she around her best friend, which is me.

She is one of the innocent people and I have never seen her cuss, swear or even kill a bug.

"Ha! You always get scared," she says, still laughing. Come to think about it, she is telling the truth.

"So--" she started. "I was thinking that since we weren't allowed to go to the abandoned house that I mentioned, how about we go camping instead?"

I have never been camping so why not go now?

"I don't like the idea of camping," somebody behind me says. As we turn around, we see Carmen walking towards us.

Aaliyah makes a pouty face. "But why not?" She said. "I think this is better than the abandoned house idea"

"Yes but the movies I've seen about camping have just screwed up the t

Yeah, she has a good point but this our last year together so we have to do something fun. We decide to wait for the boys to come so we can discuss it to them and see what they think.

After we discussed what we did for our homework the boys came. The boys were Kendall, Mason and Cedric.

Kendall is the guy I secretly have a crush on, but I don't show it.

Bring up people who like people, there is also one couple in the group. The couple are Cedric and Alexis.

They are pretty close and are REALLY inseparable, believe me. Those ironic mean girls tried to get them apart but they stayed strong.

And do you know when people follow people cause they are popular? Well that's what's up with Kendall. It's not like her can tell them to stop anyway, even though he can.

If only it was that easy to talk to Kendall. You may be thinking, well why don't you just do it? Well it's complicated.

Basically, Kendall's best friend Mason, likes me so if I told Kendall, Mason would find out and it would be chaos. Besides I don't have the heart to tell Mason to get lost.

"Let's go camping!" Alexis blurts out. Cedric shared a confused glance at Aaliyah.

"I don't see why it's a bad idea I mean it is Spring, which is the perfect time for people to go camping." Kendall said.

As soon as Kendall finished his sentence, the school bell rang.

"We'll discuss this after!" I yelled as we walked in our different directions.

After lesson

Aaliyah and I are in the same class room so we walked out together. We had to wait for everyone to come.

Alexis and Cedric came out, holding hands.

"Awwww" Aaliyah and I said in unison.

"Whatever. Aaliyah come with me, we need to discuss some things."

In the moment Aaliyah and Alexis left the rest of the boys came.
"So we have agreed that we would go camping." Mason says.

"Well so have we." I start. "So it's settled, we are going camping.

SOMEONE ELSE'S POV:

"So it's settled, we are going camping." She said

I immediately called The Boss. So we can be ready.

"Boss, the plan is set."

I was just happy. I finally did my job right. Maybe I can get a promotion. I know what I do is wrong but I have to do what I do to help the family.

Get ready, bitches.

Ooh, end of chapter 1! What do you think about it? Remember to ready the next chapter when it's published!

-

Song: Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry