After

Once we had watched the sun rise we decided we should probably head home. The car ride home was a little quieter than the drive out but I was ok with that as it wasn't like an awkward silence that filled the air, it was a silence that was almost soothing.

We shortly arrived back at my apartment, Luke turned the cars engine off, we both took our seat-belts off and faced each other. Luke leaned in again and this time I felt like this was meant to be, this was my perfect ending to our perfect night. 

Our lips touched, lightly at first but then it deepened. It was a feeling I had never experienced before, not even when James and I were in our honeymoon period. I felt sparks (as cliche as that is) 

We both pull away at the same time, he turns to get out, letting me out before quickly pecking me on the lips one last time.I walk to the stairs outside my apartment, my phone buzzes once I reach the top. 

"Night Beautiful, I had fun tonight and I can't wait to see you again soon! Luke x"

I blushed and smiled as I opened my apartment door, I waved to Luke before walking in. The light in the living room quickly turned on as the door shut. I jumped and then saw Daxton and Sully on the couch with folded arms.

"What time do you call this young lady!" Sully said sternly.  

"We thought you had died or something" Daxton added.

I just smiled, blushing lightly before biting my lip. We all began to laugh.

"Right give up the details right now Missy!" Daxton shouted

"Its late, well early so I'm going to go to bed first but I promise I will tell you both tomorrow?" I smiled and they nodded. 

We hugged and then parted ways, they went to Sully's room as I headed to mine. My phone buzzed again once in my room, I was smiling thinking it was Luke again but my smile soon faded...

"I'M GETTING CLOSER YOU BITCH!!!'