Intro Scene: Her Time Is Now

Previously on Mech X4...

"I'm Mackenzie and...I'm your cousin." The not-so-new girl introduced herself, leaving the pilot in shock.

(At the robot)

"She wants to help. I think your gonna be great around here." Ryan spoke confidently.

(Back at Mackenzie's house)

"Tregear has my dad?! I gotta tell the others." Mackenzie decided.

(Returning to the robot)

"It was from him. The message is written in burnt ooze." Harris discovered.

"He must've had his eye on me since he knows where I live." Mackenzie figured out.

"So I'm guessing you have some kind of chip or tracker on you so he can see what you see. Like a spy." Mark accused.

Mackenzie shot him a look while her cousin was disgusted by his brother's thoughts.

(Monster Fight)

"Wait, what are you doing? You've never used the robot before!" Mark pointed out.

"Well, I'm about to learn today! Let's go!" Mackenzie ordered.

(Ending Scene)

"You're never gonna be part of this team." Mark told her.

That's when the young blonde rolled up her sleeve. A symbol was on her wrist. Its glow intrigued the sixteen year old.

"There's a chance we're gonna get a lot of chaos, so I guess I should tell you." Mackenzie said to him.

(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)

Puzzled yet captivated by the luminescent marking, questions began blowing up inside his mind. The mechanic wasn't sure what the female technopath was trying to explain, but it did spark curiosity in him.

"TG? What does TG stand for?" Mark asked.

"Technopathic guardian," Mackenzie started, "I, along with many others, protect dimensions and places outside this world. And though my powers are pretty cool, they do so much more than you realize."

"Wait so...so you're like an alien or something?" Mark guessed.

"Uh...no," Mack replied, "call it superhuman. I'm supposed to find all the technopaths I can and keep them safe."

"Safe? From what? Harper? Grey? Tregear?" Mark went down the line.

Kenzie sighed.

"At this point, I wish it was just them." She responded.

"So you're protecting my brother because of whatever's out there," Mark began to grasp the situation, "but why us?"

"Anyone working alongside a technopath is in just as much danger as them. It's important that everyone involved is ok," Mackenzie answered him, "why do you think I suddenly came here and wanted to help?"

The former jock bit his lower lip and nodded, showing that he was obtaining everything she was saying into his mind.

"Right now, it's especially necessary for me to be here. More technopaths like Ryan have been spotted globally and it's growing by the week. Trust me, I'm only here to help not hurt," Mackenzie informed him, "but I can't make you like me so it's up to you." She finished.

Mark continued to stare at her as he contemplated all the information.