Twenty-seventh vow

"Where is he?!" Yoongi bursts through the door, scaring the life out of the nurse that was taking care of Jimin.

"Oh Mr. Min, I assume you're here for him." The nurse said, placing a couple of medicines and a glass of water on the side table.

Yoongi rushed to where Jimin was. He was lifelessly lying on the bed, his face was pale. It broke his heart seeing him like this. "What's wrong with him?"

"He fainted, more or less. He had a slight fever earlier." The nurse turned to look at Yoongi. "He's been lacking food intake for a while now, his under-eating triggered the remaining calories in his body and hence, he still managed to work which released more energy than he shouldn't have."

Yoongi looked down at the male sleeping in front of him and caressed his lifeless hands softly. "He's not been eating properly as of late correct?"

"I don't see him often eat anything heavy."

"I see. He's been enduring his hunger for a while and I would just assume that he didn't intake any food today which caused him faint." The nurse muttered. "Don't worry, I already injected some medicine to bring back his metabolism. He'll wake up in a bit."

Yoongi stared at Jimin's face, "You fool. I told you a million times to eat more, why didn't you listen to me? You always make me worry about you."

"I'm never gonna let you suffer again... From now on, I'll take care of you."

💍💍💍

Jimin groaned from the aching in his head, he held into his forehead lightly. His eyes roamed around the unfamiliar environment only to realize he was inside an infirmary. He doesn't how he got there, the last time he remembered he was in their classroom. Soon later, can hear some faint noises inside the room.

"Hey no fair! I said uno way before you did!"

"My ears have not deceived me for my twenty-four years of living!"

Jimin turned his head to the side and saw three males playing card games on the floor. They didn't seem to notice that Jimin was already woke up. "The two of you should lower your voices, we might wake up Ji— JIMIN!"

Jin and the other two got up from the floor and went to where he was. "It's such a relief that you're okay! We were really worried about you!"

Jimin lifted himself up from the bed with Hoseok giving him a hand and rested his back on the headboard. Namjoon muttered, "The nurse said you fainted because you weren't eating much. You have eat from now on, stay healthy."

"Speaking off, we bought you jajangmyeon. Eat up, it's still a bit warm so it should be good. We'll be making sure you eat properly starting from now." Jin smiled, handing Jimin the bowl of food.

Jimin didn't know what got into him but the first word that came out of his mouth was a name of a certain person, asking for his whereabouts, "Yoongi...?"

The three looked at each other. Jin pointed at the male soundly sleeping on the bed next to Jimin's. Hoseok chuckled a bit, "He refused to leave your side until you woke up. We insisted that he should rest up and we'll be taking care of you for the mean time."

Jimin stared at the sleeping male, his mouth hanging slightly open. He didn't know why but a small smile crept in his plump lips unconsciously. Yoongi rolled in his sleep and opened one eye wondering why the room suddenly got a little noisy. His eyes shot open and quickly got out of bed when he saw Jimin fully awake now. "Jimin!"

He pulled the male into a hug, one hand holding the back of his head. "Stop making me worry about you so much. You don't know how scared I was when I found out what happened to you!"