Chapter Three

*** I do not own Naruto.

The other two, Sasuke and Sakura, ate their lunch in silence while I sat there for a moment looking at my food and listening to Naruto's fake confidence that he could go without food. I had eaten breakfast despite Kakashi's 'warning' so I wasn't hungry due to the fact I ate very little anyways as part of something I picked up from the time I spent away from the leaf. I stood up briskly and walked up to the roped moron lifting my chopsticks full of food and shoving them into into the idiot's open mouth. His yelling was cut off and the lack of noise seemed to surprise the other two into looking up.

"What are you doing, Ai!? Kakashi-sensei told us specifically not to feed Naruto!" Sakura hissed in annoyance.

My stone cold stare landed on the heartless girl and she coward backwards behind an irritated Uchiha as I continued to feed the blond.

"Thwankss Aui!" Naruto said gratefully around the mouthfuls of food that I continued to pile on the him.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I don't need weak team members, you'll just be dead weight if you didn't eat and plus, what kind of friend/ teammate would I be if I let you suffer." I gave the other two a look clearly saying I was directing that at them.

He grinned at me and Sasuke stood up, grudgingly while Sakura followed like a lost puppy.

He shoved his own lunch at me to feed to Naruto and I smiled slightly at him shaking my head.

"Sasuke! What are you doing? You'll fail too!"

"It's alright, I had breakfast." I told him smirking. "Anyways, I'm not a big eater so I'm not too hungry."

He nodded reluctantly but Sakura offered hers as well and I grinned at them, they were going to be a great team and I was honored to be a part of them.

"Sakura, I can tell you're hungry- you guys eat, I'm fine." I gave Naruto another bite just as the atmosphere darkened considerably.

"YOU...!" Kakashi called from the center of the dark clouds.

The others freaked out and it was kind of interesting to see how they reacted. Sasuke hopped into a fighting position looking scared through his eyes, Naruto had some time of scared spasm attached to the pole, and Sakura curled into a fetal position. The latter of the two were completely useless. Wonderful. It's a good thing this is faked, there's no real killer intent flying around. Silly Kakashi, I don't scare as easy as those dopes.

"YOU BROKE THE RULES, I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR THE PUNISHMENT!"

I had sat myself lazily on the ground at the beginning of his charade and looked at him with a 'wow, you're lame' kind of face.

"Oi, go ahead and dish out your 'punishment' to me. The others were just following my lead, it was my fault. But...I wouldn't reverse my actions even if I could- I helped a teammate and it was worth it." I decided to play along and said what I would've even if this was real.

The others looked at me in shock before Naruto decided to follow my lead.

"YEAH! YOU SAID-"

"Yes?"

"You said that there were four of us! That's what you said and that's why Ai, Sakura, and-" He looked at Sasuke.

"We're all on this squad and we're all in it together!" Sasuke continued.

I think they were trying to be all cool like but....Then Sakura joined because of her wannabe 'badass' crush.

"Yeah! That's right, we gave our lunch to him because the four of us are one!"