prologue

"Welcome to BBC news, today we're opening another case caused by the same criminal who robbed the jewelry store on Brampton Road two days ago, but this time they made another pit stop at the famous art museum located in Convent Garden, stealing over 50 paintings that come up to more than 1.5 million dollars. The sneaky bandit has left no traces behind, except a spray painted smiley face that has x's for eyes. Officers are investigating the meaning behind this symbol and are trying to figure out where the criminal's next stop will be. Stay tuned for more information."

Harry turned off the TV and sighed in boredom. Nothing ever happened in Cheshire, and if something did, nobody would care. Everyone minded their own business and went on with their day. Usually that's nothing you'd complain about but it got old after awhile and Harry's the only one who recognizes that. Being a high school student wasn't easy for Harry, as soon as he turned 18 last month everyone expected things from him that weren't things he'd expect from himself. He was a good lad, got good grades, studied hard, and did everything he was told.

You could say Harry's life was perfect, everyone loved him, he was captain of the football team (American), and his parents were pretty much loaded so he could get anything he wanted. But Harry didn't care for any of that. He only joined the football team because it was tradition and if he didn't then he'd be looked down on, and he knew the reason everyone wanted to be around him is because of his parent's money.

He wanted the complete opposite, he wanted to do music. And he did, as a hobby though. He knew his chances of being a musician were slim but during his study hall he'd sneak off to the choir room where his choir teacher, Ms. Rodriguez, would give him private lessons to strengthen his singing ability. It's where he felt like he was safe and could be his true self. The self that none of his peers knew about. Except Ms. Rodriguez, she understood how Harry felt and wanted to help him. Making Harry feel as if she was a second mother to him.

Harry wanted change, no, he needed change.

But trust me that change is sure to come.