four

A few weeks passed, and Harry hasn't seen the boy he'd gotten fond of. It was hard to forget him because every time he closed his eyes to fall asleep the striking color blue would protrude his thoughts. This made Harry anxious because he was still deciding whether to join the boy and leave his life behind. His family was never home and his school life was a bore. In the end, he didn't want to give up his life of music and perusing his dream of becoming a song writer. He wasn't ready to give it all up just because a person put up an offer.

Harry just got home from football practice and flopped tiredly on the couch in his living room. Turning on the TV and surfing through channels. It wasn't till the loud voice of the news reporter, stating the robbery of an art museum, caught his attention. The robber stole five painting, seven antiques, and a pearl necklace worn by Frida Kahlo herself. All of the stolen property coming up to over 1.5 billion dollars. Harry's eyes widened, he knew the mastermind behind it and he knew he couldn't of did it alone.

Harry turned off the TV and made his way upstairs. Opening his bedroom door the last person he'd expect was sitting on his bed.

"About time you showed up, I was starting to get bored love." Louis said making his way.

Harry let out a sigh a leaned against his door frame as the boy stood in front of him.

"How'd you even get in here? I could've sworn I locked all doors." he questioned with an arched brow

"I have my ways babe," putting a manicured hand on Harry's cheek, "You really think locks will stop me from seeing you."

Harry shook his head, placing his hand on the smaller and staring back into the piercing eyes that made his heart skip a beat.

"Have you made your decision yet Harold?" Louis removed his hand and sat on Harry's bed. Harry noticed how his feet don't touch the ground. "Because I have important things I have to attend to and I won't be able to visit for another month or so," Louis pouted and stared up at Harry expectedly.

Harry hesitated, stood still, not knowing what to say. He doesn't think he can go a month without seeing the beautiful blue eyed creature. With confidence he said these three words.

"I do actually."

[sorry for like no update for 3 months 🤡 this is short but it's something. I'm trying to update more since I'm kinda back in a more stable shape mentally.]