three

Harry's mouth became dry as those words came out of Louis' mouth. He knew what he meant by "doing something with him", but was he willing to take advantage of the situation and get some useful information.

"I-I don't want anything but answers," he demanded and watched as the boy raised his eyebrows in shock. The boy sighed and sat on the bed nearby.

"Fine, ask away," shrugging he looked at him nonchalantly and patted the spot next to him, telling him to sit. Harry sat down and cleared his throat.

"Well, firstly I'd like to know your name and who you are. And strangely, how you know mine." Harry looked at him knowingly reminiscing how they first met.

"My name is Louis," he stuck his hand out for him to shake. "I am 19 years old and was born and raised in Doncaster," he paused almost getting lost in thought. "A-and how I know you is something I can't tell you right now, it's  complicated," Louis said with all seriousness.

Harry didn't understand. He'd never forget such a face and yet he didn't know who the boy was. But he knew him, and it made him more intrigued to figure out how. "You don't have to tell me now, but I'll want to know sooner or later."

"And I'll tell you, but now isn't a good time." There was a silent, uncomfortable silence that spread around the room like a wildfire. Louis sighed and said, "any other questions?"

Harry did have another question, but he wasn't sure if he should ask it. The sirens filled his head and it made him shiver as he knew he was in the presence of a criminal. It was now or never, "why were the police after you?"

Louis reaction was the complete opposite from what he expected. A small grin spread across his face and it made Harry antsy. Instead of a verbal answer, Louis reached in his back pocket and pulled out what was the most expensive jewel he's ever seen. It glimmered and gleamed in the light making its fortune known. Then it hit Harry, the jewel is from the recently broken into jewelry store up the street. He remembers seeing it in the window walking from school.

"I see you recognize it, I saw you last week eyeing it. And thought that maybe you'd want it, I don't know your ring size though so I took a wild guess." Louis stared at him expectantly, and took his hand, that happened to be bigger than his own, and slipped it in his ring finger. It fit perfectly and Harry was flabbergasted and stunned as he sat next to a thief. Confused as to  what to do he stared at the ring, his hand was grasped in a smaller one and placed on a soft cheek. Harry looked up at the awaiting blue eyes that made his heart stop.

"I know you're probably freaking out, and I expect you too. Harry, I know a lot about you. You're parents are barely home, you play a fictional character at your school, and you wish you could be something that not everyone wants you to be," Louis rubbed his thumb over the larger hand that was still cupping his cheek.

"You're miserable Harry, I can change that. We can be unstoppable and if you help me, no, join me all the people who doubted you will regret that," Louis leaned in closer, "I promise you that."

Harry was conflicted, the thought of being welcomed and being able to be himself was encouraging. The pretty eyes that stared at him persuaded him into a deep abyss that was pulling him further and further.

"I'm not going to pressure you, yeah. But once you're in you can't go out. I'm not the only one apart of my team," he stood up and brushed himself off.

Harry was still speechless. He didn't know what to do, he could get out of his boring, miserable life or stay and pursue his dream of music. He was drawn from his thoughts when he heard his window open. Louis walked over to him and plant a warm kiss on his cheek.

"Let me know when you make up your mind. If you do decide to join me, then you know where to find me. Then I'll answer all your questions, baby." And with that he jumped out of the window with a clueless Harry because he didn't know where he'd find him.