Chapter Two

I was still in that car when I woke up tomorrow morning, Josh and Mike were sleeping, I thought that was my chance to get out, but just before I tried touching the door, Josh woke up.

Damn. So close.

I still tried to open the door, but I failed at the first chance I got. Then he turned to me and said, "Are you trying to get away?", I looked so unprotected, but all he needed was to look me directly in the eyes and I automatically started sweating, "You expect me to stay here and watch you play with me?", I say finally.

He looks at me and starts explaining, "Look, it's not what you think…", I was so mad so I didn't let him finish his sentence, and blew my words, "What is it then? What do you want from me?", I was trying to hold back my tears, he just looked at me and jumped out of the car, and shut the door, which made Mike wake up.

"Hey cupcake"

"If you want one you can just order it out there", I pointed at a store out the window.

"And let you get away, I won't let that happen cupcake", he smiles, and it makes me sick.

"If you call me like that one more time, I swear to God that…"

"That what? I'm really curious what you are going to do next"

I was frustrated as hell, and when I calmed myself down I turned to him. "That the only flavour you'll ever taste out of a cupcake will be a bloody one."

And damn I felt so good to say that.

Josh got back, and threw a water bottle at me. I was kinda scared to drink out of it, because you know, you can't trust kidnappers, even though I was dying of thirst. I was hungry too, but I couldn't say anything, so I just settled down.

I could never stop thinking about my parents and what would they think when they get home, it was still early in the morning, and they were supposed to come back after noon.

Josh sat shotgun, and Mike started the engine when I said to them, "Give me my phone!". They kept pretending they didn't listen while I repeated myself for like the 3rd time.

"Listen what you're gonna do", said Josh

I just kept looking at him because I knew he was gonna make me do something I don't want to.

"You're gonna call your parents and tell them we kidnaped you, we ask for $12,000"

It hit me as hard as a bodybuilders' punch. How the hell would they find $12,000? I knew they couldn't do it.

"What the hell Mr. Kidnapper? They don't have that much money", I was about to cry in front of him, because God knows what could happen…

"Well, I guess we'll have to do it the other way"

I was shaking.

"Oh, shut up Mike!", Josh turned to him. And then handed me the phone. With my hands shaking, and tears running down my face, I dialed my mom's number, waiting for her to answer. But nothing happened. I tried it for the 2nd time, then for the 3rd she finally answers.

"Hi sweetie, why did you wake up so early? We are still at your granpas but we're coming home soon"

I start to cry.

"Karen are you okay? Did something happen?"

I start to cry even more.

"Karen, you are scaring me to death! Do you want me to die right now? Tell me!"

I can't help myself but bring out crying noises as I say, "They kidnaped me mom, I'm not home"

"They what?!", I could hear the breaking in her voice, "Who? Who did this to you? Where are you?"

"I don't know mom, I…" I can't finish my sentence, because Josh looks at me like 'tell her what we want'. And then I continue "They want money mom".

"How much? How much do they want? We'll do anything to have you back my little baby…"

I don't let her finish of course, she thinks it might not be that much amount of money, but deep down inside I know she's breaking because they don't know where to find it.

"$12,000"

"Oh God, please help us!", and before I can say anything to her,  Josh takes my phone from my hand and says to my mom, "Great, so you know what to do. Tomorrow 4:00pm, I have the money, you can have the girl back", he gives her an adress and hungs up.

I knew this was going nowhere, my parents don't have a secret safe with that much money, at least I don't know about it… I actually wish they do. As I keep thinking about what's gonna happen, I give myself a really strong headache and then fall asleep.

I notice it might be around 2:00pm.

Mom and dad might be taking their hair out of their head thinking about what to do. We might not have that much money, but we are a very happy family, and I'm pretty sure that we would die for each other.

"Oh you're awake, so what do you think… are your parents gonna pay us not to hurt their little precious daughter?" says Mike while coming towards me, and starts petting my hair, as I move my head not to be touching his hand.

I just give him 'the look'. He gets it that I'm pretty nervous, but he won't stop.

"If we don't get what we want, prepare your body for something unforgettable", he said while watching me directly in the eyes and touching my body with his filthy hands as I start to shake.

"Oh don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'll be careful I promise", he says and gives a little laugh. How I wish he would just choke right there.

He stops talking when I spit on his face, and say to him,"Don't you dare to touch me"

He gets red on his face and is all nervous, "You little…"

"Shut up Mike", says Josh to him and then turns to me "I brought you food".

He might not be that bad you know, not every kidnapper gives you food, this one might be a little special.

Yeah right, I'm totally nuts, or totally in love, and none of them can't be good, because he is my freaking kidnapper.

-----------------------------------

This is still the begining, but I hope that you guys like it.

I want to do something more exiting on the next chapter so keep up!