♡ 3 - help ♡

(a/n: i noticed some people are reading this before dear virgil but go read that one first!! this is the sequel!)

Patton: hey Logan?

Logie 🌈💞: Yes?

Patton: when you show one of your friends a picture of Virgil from when we were in high school and your friend just said you were as pale and your eye bags were as prominent as his, what would you do

Logie 🌈💞: ...

Logie 🌈💞: Oh Patton.

Logie 🌈💞: Go outside, even if it's for a little bit, every day. And sleep before 1 a.m. each night.

Logie 🌈💞: Because you sleep at 4 a.m. and that is terrible for you. It's better if you sleep at 10 p.m., but I won't control you since you're so dedicated to your work.

Patton: thanks 💞

Patton: how did you know I sleep at 4 am every night?

Logie 🌈💞: Boyfriend powers.

Patton: they work well

Logie 🌈💞: Thank you. I have to finish a paper for work now, so please get some rest.

Patton: I willlll

Logie 🌈💞: You have to promise me you'll get some more sleep.

Patton: fiiiiine

Patton: I love you 💞

Logie 🌈💞: I love you more. 💗💕

"Do you think Patton's okay?" Virgil asked Roman worriedly.

"Yeah, of course! I'm worried too, but he's Patton and Logan's been texting him more now. Logan can help him if he's not okay," Roman responded.

"That's good." He sighed. "I just don't want him to end up as pale as I am." He laughed and so did Roman.

"Nobody could be as pale as you are, Charlie Frown."

"Yeah, but... I doubt he could reach that level.

Patton had reached beyond that level and had gotten extremely sick, so he texted Logan.

Patton: Logan

Logie 🌈💞: Yes? Is everything okay? Are you happy? Are you drinking enough water and eating three full meals every day?

Patton: well

Logie 🌈💞: Oh boy.

Patton: I'm kinda really sick rn because of my lack of all those things you just asked

Logie 🌈💞: Patton. :(

Logie 🌈💞: Are you at least sleeping earlier?

Patton: um I slept at 2 am instead of 4 am last night is that good

Logie 🌈💞: That is still very unhealthy, but it's improvement. Keep doing that until it gets better.

Patton: logie I'm sick n lonely

Logie 🌈💞: I know... I wish I could be there. I'll visit ASAP, I promise.

Patton: I can't even move

Logie 🌈💞: Then drink some medicine and take a nap. You don't have to get everything done in such a short amount of time. Call me tomorrow if you feel any better.

Patton: okkk, love you 💝💝💝

Logie 🌈💞: 💕

He did what he was told. He hugged the teddy bear Logan gave him before they left for college.

It was like hugging real Logan...

Except it wasn't.