♡ 12 - help ♡

"Patton, I'm ba- Patton?"

Patton was too busy crying on the floor to respond.

"Oh, honey." He sat next to his boyfriend and rubbed circles into his back. He lifted him bridal style and set him on the couch, and then put the pillow behind his head and gave him six blankets.

They cuddled and talked until Patton calmed down and fell asleep. Logan checked his phone and there were a few new messages in the group chat.

Virgil: yo is patton ok

Calypso: idk lol ask logan

Roman: ^

Valerie: hiiii

Logan: Patton has not been too well emotionally or physically, but I am helping him get better.

Virgil: omg thank you thank you thank youuuu

Virgil: keep my fucking beautiful father safe or we're no longer friends

Logan: He developed an alcohol addiction without telling any of us. (He told me I could tell you all.) I disposed of all the alcohol I could find in his apartment.

Virgil: what

Virgil: WHAT

Virgil: TELL HIM I LOVE HIM AND HE IS MY WORLD OTHER THAN ROMAN

Roman: PATTON NO

Valerie: mY PRECIOUS BABY

Calypso: oh shiT

Logan: Yeah...

Logan: And he was extremely depressed. He said he'd been feeling this way very often for quite a while. Earlier, he was laying on the floor almost lifelessly. (He's allowing me to say these things.)

Virgil: :(

Hellen: i have arrived

Hellen: whO'S DEPRESSED??

Hellen: I WILL PUNCH THEM WITH FRIENDSHIP

Hellen: oh fuck it's patton??

Logan: Yes...

Hellen: oh no :( i want to be there and give him a hug

Roman: we will all reunite someday!!!!

Logan: He's waking up and crying. I have to go now.

Virgil: TELL HIM I LOVE HIM

Logan: Will do.

"Logan," Patton choked. "I had a n-nightmare."

Logan picked him up a bit and set him in his lap. "What happened in it?"

"Y-You broke up with m-me and you hated me, and- and then you com- commit suicide after you s-s-said I treated you l-like shit..."

"...is this the first time you've had a dream like this?"

"N-No. These happen kinda frequently, but not like, l-like every night or whatever."

"Do you want to contact someone who can help you better than I can?"

Patton shook his head frantically.

"Why not?"

"I-I'll have to go out and I can't! Because I have so much stuff to do and I'll be wasting time and I can't just-"

"Patton. You're hurting so badly and I don't know how to help with everything, even though I want to. Please, Patton."

"F-Fine..." he grumbled. "But I'm only doing this for you."