05

"you're doing amazing"

jeongin looking at the new picture chan posted. he sighed, "why is he so agh! this isn't allowed, should I report him?"

kicking his legs and fists onto his bed. he whined like a child. he didn't know why chan made him feel so weird. and he hated it.

hyunjin was the only one home while minho was out with jisung. he didn't know if he should have told the boy or kept the little secret to himself.

"hm protective mom one-o-one. or..be sneaky like swiper and just get lectured in the end.."

jeongin thinking for a while, he decided to go with the first option. "hyunjinnie!!"

footsteps walking towards jeongin's bedroom. he opened the door. "yes?"

jeongin patting the spot next to him. he forced hyunjin to lay down. "I need to ask you an important question."

"of course, go for it."

jeongin unlocking his phone, he displayed the picture of chan. hyunjin giving a confused expression, he bit his lip. "what's the question?"

"isn't he cute? should I report him for being illegal?"

hyunjin sighing, he shook his head. "no you shouldn't report him."

"you didn't answer my first question!"

the older boy groaning, he looked closely. "wait? isn't that bang chan from three-racha, yeah I guess he's attractive."

jeongin gasping, he shook his head. "I'm telling seungmin!"

hyunjin's eyes then widened, "no! not in a way where he's more attractive than seungmin! god dammit jeongin!"

jeongin snickering, he stuck out his tongue. "but why are you looking at him anyways?"

processing into slight panic, jeongin shrugged. trying to act all uninterested all of a sudden. "I don't know! he popped up on my explore page and supposedly a lot of people say he's attractive. I don't see it, I just wanted an opinion."

hyunjin smiling, he nodded by his response. "alright then. well if you need anything else I'll be in the kitchen."

"okay jinnie!!"

hyunjin leaving the room, jeongin covered his face as he felt himself go red. "what are you talking about jeongin! you know he's attractive, you're such an idiot!"

12:03 am