17

"I was the one who
said put your lips
like this."

as jeongin got ready for his date. a smile appeared on his face as he thought of chan. grabbing his backpack and mask, he made his way to the door. until hyunjin stopped him. his hand crossed, an eyebrow raised and a stern expression draw on him.

"h-hi jinnie.."

"where are you going? this is like the third time this week."

"out." he told.

"out where?"

jeongin fiddled with his fingers, "w-with someone.."

hyunjin stepped forward, going closer to the boy. "who's this someone jeongin? I need answers."

feeling his heart race, he took a deep breath in. "I-I'm hanging out with a boy I like okay!!"

"jeongin I get that it's a boy but what's his name!"

"bang chan! the one from three-racha!" he yelled, covering his mouth right after. "y-you can't tell anyone that I like him!!"

hyunjin's eyes widening, he looked around the dorm. making sure minho wasn't around. "you're not kidding?"

jeongin shook his head as a no.

"when did you guys start talking?"

"about three weeks ago?.."

"jeongin, you cant keep this in forever." hyunjin sighed, "minho will eventually find out and you know how he is. I'm okay with you dating, but keeping it a secret isn't-"

"I'm not dating him!!" he whined, "we're just talking and stuff.."

"you're going on a date with him hm?"

"y-yes.."

hyunjin patting his head, he ruffled jeongin's hair. "you're gonna tell minho about this right?"

jeongin was quiet, he was somewhat scared when it came to minho. he was unpredictable sometimes.

"jeongin."

"yes..yes I will.."

hyunjin nodded and moved away from the door. "have fun, okay?"

jeongin leaving the building, all he could think of was chan's smile. and how he was going to keep his secret away from minho.

oh fuck I'm hella
hungry
12:32 pm