18

you guys should
come talk to me
on @ woahhyunjin
:( my dms are always
open or ask me
weird questions on
my curious cat
like if I like celery or
not

chan sitting at his desk, he tapped the tip of his pen on a piece of paper. crumbling the paper into a ball, he threw it to the nearest wall. grabbing his hair, he gripped it tightly. trying to calm himself down.

jisung who sat on chan's bed got up to pick up his fifth crumbled ball from the floor. "you need to stop doing that, I'm tired of getting up."

"then stay on the floor."

"I'm a princess, princesses don't sit on floors."

chan gave him a confused look, "says who?"

"says my boyfriend."

chan then rolling his eyes, he banged his head onto the table. jisung jolting, changbin came running in. "what the hell!"

"he's being emo."

"I'm not emo!" chan yelled, "stop calling me that!"

"I only called you it once."

chan whining, he threw a pen at jisung to shut him up.

"someone's on his man period. what's up with you?" changbin questioned, leaning against the wall.

chan looking away, he mumbled quietly. "yang jeongin.."

"huh?" the two memebers asked in unison. "ya what now?" jisung asked.

"yang jeongin.." he said a bit louder, the two still not understanding a word.

"yang damn jeongin! I just said it three times already come on! get with the program!"

jisung's eyes widening, his jaw dropped. "seriously?"

changbin shrugged, "what about him? you've been posting about him recently."

"I-I like him.."

as jisung raised his brows, he crossed his arms. "you like him? seriously."

chan nodded, "is that a bad thing."

"two words." jisung told, "one person."

changbin scratched his head while chan listened.

"lee minho."

11:43 pm
17 minutes till my birthday
woot woot •3•