22

"guys!! I'm home!" a voice called out, jeongin entered the building with his stuff. hair messy and a cute smile on his face.

but instead of getting a, 'hey jeongin' back. he found minho sitting on the couch, legs crossed and one of his eyebrows raised. "where were you? you didn't come home last night."

jeongin became a bit stiff, "I-I went to..seungmin's place.."

"seungmin was here though?"

"I robbed his house."

jisung in the background who bursted into laughter. he cleared his throat trying to act serious again, "s-sorry."

minho rolling his eyes, he sighed. "why are you lying to me jeongin? just tell me the truth and I won't be mad."

the boy swaying back and forth he was silent for a bit. minutes later he spoke up, "I-I was at channie's house."

"awe that's so cute you have nickname for him." jisung told in awe. but of course minho still wasn't pleased.

"why didn't you say anything then?"

jeongin shrugged, "cause I knew you wouldn't let me go."

"I thought you were going to get ice cream!"

"I could eat a lot of ice cream, don't test me."

minho uncrossing his arms he got up, "how long as this been going on?"

"I am unable to answer that question.." jeongin mumbled quietly, until minho gave him a certain look. "two maybe three months!! stop making me feel bad!!"

jisung looking at jeongin then back at minho, he made an awkward smile. "does that mean I'm in trouble?"

"why would you be in trouble?" minho questioned.

jeongin then pointed a finger, "I made jisung not tell you! he was the one who kept it away from you!" (this was between the conversation of jeongin and felix ; loving s.c)

"what?!?"

"you're using me to keep yourself safe! wow, that's really nice of you!" jisung sarcastically told, falling back into the couch to sink.

minho sighing, he put his hands on his hips. "I just wanna know why you kept it away from me? and not hyunjin."

"I mean..I kinda kept it away from hyunjin?? I didn't directly say I liked him. actually no, I told hyunjin he wasn't attractive and then it went nowhere. so hehe.." jeongin nervously told. scratching the back of his neck.

"so you've been lying to both of us this whole time?"

"if you put it like that then it seems very bad."

"but that's what you did!" minho shouted, "look..I'm trying not to get angry at you because you're too cute and I don't want to see you cry."

"s-so are you not gonna let me see channie anymore?"

minho harshly sighing, he shook his head. "I can't do that..look you're already old. I'm only like this because I've known you since you were twelve, I just don't want to see you get hurt. and you dating a soon twenty-one year old when your seventeen seems so..weird!"

"I-it's just for now!! once I grow older it won't be that bad.."

jisung nodded, "they're only three, four years apart? we're only two minho, it won't be that bad."

minho agreeing with jisung's statement, he then looked at jeongin. "besides, I can't keep two people who love each other away. that's too much for me."

a huge smile forming onto jeongin's face, he dropped his stuff and ran to minho. giving him a big bear hug, "thank you! thank you!!"

minho embracing him back, he ruffled his hair. "but if he breaks your heart I'm beating his ass."

"don't worry, channie wont do anything like that."

"but you promise to tell hyunjin?"

jeongin nodded vigorously, he stuck out his pinky to minho, "promise."

{11:00 pm}