Scene 1: The Upbringing.

Gabriel's mature, dappled wings flittered excitedly as he stood proudly by his brother, eagerly awaiting to see the project they've been working on since the origin of time.

"You seem confident..." Castiel had murmured and Gabriel scoffed,

"That's a huge understatement, Cassie. It'll work...It'll be unstoppable!" He beamed.

"Nothing is unstoppable." Castiel inquired.

"And NOTHING you say is gonna rain on this macho of a parade," Gabriel stated with absolute certainty.

Castiel merely huffed and watched his Father.

"Alright now, Children...Here's the day we've been waiting for millennia." God spoke with that cultured potential to his tone, inspiring reliance and total sureness throughout his devoted listeners.

"The day that Heaven's Guardian is born!" He bellowed jovially as the crowd erupted in an enthusiasm of excitement and energy.

Gabriel hooped and hollered as his grin quadrupled in size, curling a soft smile on Cas' face before he averted his gaze upwards to his father.

What happened next was never witnessed by the younger angels. The older ones, the archangels, watched with an utmost interest in the birth of every one of their siblings.

It was always entertainingly engaging.

And distinctive with each different personality and being of an angel.

For instance, Castiel was made up of the ores of stardust, the fine arches of the ocean's great drifts and the very emotion of absolute certainty and posture.

On the other hand, Gabriel himself was made up of the persistent determination of a thousand men, the creativity of a genuine warrior and beloved enthusiast, and the sureness of pure certainty and fundamental amusement.

Castiel was elegance in its essence and noble in all things valid and appropriate. Gabriel was the need for war and the art of true diversion.

See? The distinctive ways the angels were with their upbringings were always interesting to watch and be a part of.

That's why Gabriel had mused and pondered about this day for all of the millennia.

Who would this person be like? Would she be sensible and trustworthy? Strong-minded and stern?

God's palms began to trickle with this light that had everyone's eyes bronzing a ferocious shade, causing the lifelong excitement Gabriel had buried to erupt into heaps of animation.

Here it was! Here it was!

He began to design his hands in a way that deemed he knew the process like he had trained for it in all of his experience... as if he were formed to make this moment occur and prosper.

God then curled his fingers in a way that clasped his hands. He leaned forward, and with the delicacy only the creator of the universe would hold, he blew a small gust of his own breath in between the tight fold of his hands. The small movement caused a light to begin to twist and curl around each individual finger of his, and an easy simper exposed itself across his worn face.

Then, he released his fingers slowly, as if worried the light in his palms would burst and escape between his palms.

The light in his palms burrowed behind his fingers as if it were afraid to be endangered to the world beyond the security of its creator's hands.

"It's alright, Child...These are your people...The people you will protect and defend.." God cooed with adoration.

Gabriel stood on the tips of his toes, peeking over the angels' shoulders to get an accurate glimpse at the view of their new shield of security.