Gone for the day

YN stared at her cieling, her eyes still heavy from her previous sleeping state. It was morning, another day of hell pretty much, thats at least how she defines it.  She got up and looked in the mirror, she was so exhausted frm the shock of Taehyung, she forgot to change into her pajams. YN sighed and grabbed her backpack, rushing out the door to avoid her parents as usual.

When she arrived to school, since it was small walk from her house it took her no time, she saw a man on the front steps of the school. He was simply chilling, he wore a black shirt, with ripped skinny grey skinny jeans, tattoos and piericings galore, with a cigaratte between his plump lips. The man was Kim Taehyung. In the past, this was considered normal, us two were always the first to show up for school, even before the teachers. YN slowed when she realized who it was, debating as to whether or not she wanted to talk to him about last night. She did feel a bit guitly, it was really cold out, plus his house was a good thiry minute walk from hers. She finally got to him and stood in front of him. He puffed his cigarette out and slowly looked up at her, a grin plastered on his face. "Good morning, I would offer you my jacket, but I think I left it at your place." He joked with a small chuckle. YN stared at him with a blank face as she opened her backpack and pulled out his black leather jacket, which held the scent of fire smoke instead of cigarette smoke. YN held it out to him. "Keep it." He smirked, but YN just rolled her eyes and threw it at his face. He growled playfully, as he narrowed his eyes at yn, the smirk still formed on his lips. "Welp, good chatting with you YN, but I need to get going." He sighed happily, and walked off, leaving YN in front of the school with a  blank face.  

(Timeskip)  

YN stared out the window in her history class, her eyes glancing at the empty desk in front of her. She was worried now, about Taehyung, he'll normally skip a day here and there, but never four days straight. YN sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose as the class bell rang, signalling class and school was over. YN got up and waked out of class, to her locker to get her things, then eft the school, but she didn't go home. Instead she went in the opposite direction of home, towards Taehyung's house. 

When she arrived she knocked on the door, and his mom answered. "YN? Its been a while since I've seen you, how are you dear?" She asked kindly. "I've been good thanks for asking, um do you know where Taehyung is? He hasn't been to school in four days, that isn't like him." YN asked curiously. "Yes, I figured someone notice eventually, he is probabaly at his brother tattoo shop." She answered with a sad smile. "Okay, well I guess I'll stop by there then, Thanks you Mrs. Kim." I say with a slight bow. But as I began to walk away, she gently grabbed my arm. I look back and see her holding something, a journal? "YN, Taehyung, he has so many things to tell you, but by the time he works up the courage and does, it'll be too late, I'm sure. Take this, and read it." She said sternly putting the book into Y/N's hands. YN stared the at journal. I had a brown, worn out leather cover, with a color drained heart on it. "Okay." YN whispered, putting it into her backpack.  YN smiled and bid Taehyung mother goodbye, heading towards Taehyung's brothers tattoo shop.  

YN coughed slightly as she walked in the "Kim Killer Tattoo and Piercing" shop, why? It reeked of cigarette smoke, but she relaxed as she inhaled again and all she smelt was fire smoke, that one was pleasing to her. "Helloo, how can I help you?" A tall man, decorated with tattoos and ear piercings asked her as he walked in from a back room. "I'm looking for Kim Taehyung." She asked simply. The man smiled. "You must be YN, he warned me you might come here, I'm Kin Namjoon." He said holding out his hand and YN took it. "As for Tae Tae, he won't be back for another thriry minutes, he left for his lunch break fifteen minutes ago." Namjoon answered, sitting in an office chair. "You let him have forty-five minute lunch breaks?" YN chuckled. "No, he just takes that amount of time, I've scolded him so many times, but at this point I've given up." Namjoon grumbled. Yn nodded and sat next to him in another chair. "So are you the oldest? Taehyung always told me he had two older brothers." YN asked. "No, I'm the second oldest, Kim Seokjin, who runs a coffee shop down the street is the oldest." He sighed. "But I'm olny the second oldest by blood relation, we have four adopted brothers." He commented. YN stared at him in shock. Namjoon chuckled at her reaction. "My mom loves kids." He laughed. YN shook her head and chuckled as well. They sat in silence for a bit, then Namjoon spoke up. "Do you wnat a tattoo, I'll give you one for 50% off?" He said with a cheeky smile, his dimples showing proudly. 

YN sighed and shook her head no. "At least look around, I have to try to make a sell when a potentional customer is in here." He whined cutely. YN grumbled in defeat and looked around the shop at the designs and patterns. Her eyes landed on one, it was beatiful. It was a vine, twisted in many directions, with beautifully drawn roses, slight blood dripping from some thorns. YN stared at it in awe, it was really beautiful. "Would you pick this one?" Namjoon asked behind her. "Maybe, bu trust me, I won't be getting one in a long time." YN grinned, rolling her eyes. "Well, I need to go, tell Taehyung the entire school is worried about him, tell him to get his butt back there." YN growled with a small smile as she walked out of the shop.