Diary written from the heart

YN groaned as she flopped onto her bed, already changed into her pj shorts and shirt. She looked at her backpack on the ground and remebered that she got something today. She got her bag and got the journal and held it in her hands, sitting back on her bed as she stared at it. She ran her hands over the cover and breathed. Just do it YN. YN opened it and began reading.  

Name: Kim Taehyung

Age: 18yrs

Date: 17.9.15

Another day at school today, as usual it was boring as heck. But I got to see YN today. I picked on her again, I've been doing that since about freshman year now. But, I wish I can tell her why I bullied her. There are some moments when I actually nice to her and talk to her, but I don't want her to figure out as to why I bully her. Its always playful bullying, but I know she takes it to heart. That who she is, all heart. I love that about her. She is so passionate, so kind. It sucks I have to leave soon, I can't stay here with her. I'm afraid I could get her hurt, I'm afraid I could hurt her heart. I have to leave soon. I hope I can work up the courage to tell her how I feel before I leave, but I don't think that will happen.  

YN stayed up all night reading the journal. He talked about her, his love for  her, his adventures in the past year. It made YN tear up, cause he also wrote about how hurt and broken he was, how his tattoos were supposed to cover his shame, the soking clouding his darkness. YN wondered why he thought like this, until it was around midnight when she read the last page. It was the normal at first, writing about his day, his love for her, but as she got closer to the end, she rwd something she wished she didn't. He wrote he killed someone, the man he killed was a criminal, but he felt guilty none the less. YN was shocked at what she read, She had to find him tomorrow and confront him about this.   

(Next day)  

YN's eye searched quickly among the crowds, in hopes she would find Taehyung, and she came up lucky. He was over by his locker, frowning with his phone in his hand, staring at it with a blank stare. I run to him and grab his shirt collar dragging him with me. "YN, what the- "Shut up I'll explain in a minute." YN growled, shoving him into an empty  class room. YN shoved him away from her, and he turned to her, dark colored eyes filled with confusion. YN pulled the journal out of her bag. His eyes landed on the book in her hand, they were no longer filled with confusion, but with rage. "Where. Did. You. Get. That?" He accented each word with venom, taking small steps closer to her. "Your mother gave it to me when I went your house to find you, I read all of it." YN said confiedently, no sign of fear in her voice. Taehyung relaxed a bit, but his glare was still heavy on her. "So now you know all of my deepest secrets, so what?!" He growled, snatching the journal of of her hands. "I wanted to tell you, I like you as well." YN said queitly, taking Taehyung by surprise. He then smiled. "So is that a love confession?" He asked with a small grin. "Yes." YN said qith a small smile. Taehyung then hugged her. "Finally." He whispered.