Death and on the run

Taehyung dragged YN into the apartment by her arm, but his anger was consuming him quickly and instead of sitting her on the couch nicely, his practically threw onto the couch and started pacing in the living room. Yn curled up on the couch a bit, not sure if she should be scared of the situation with her father, or her own boyfriend. Taehyung paced and paced for about thirty minutes before calming down. He sighed and looked at YN, fear still plastered on her face, waiting for him to just burst in anger and take it out on her. "YN, I'm sorry, I lose control of my anger sometimes and I can't think straight, please forgive me.

He pleaded, crouched as YN's tucked knees. YN looked at him, wanting to forgive him, and she did, but she was still scared. YN nodded and hugged him and kissed his forehead, but then there was a knock at the door. Taehyung got up to answer it, and when he did, a fist came at him, sending him to the ground. YN's father walked into the home, fuming. He looked at YN with pure rage and started walking towards her. YN was just frozen in shock and didn't move from the couch. "YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!" Taehyung shouted as he pulled her father back by his shirt and punched and pounded on him. Blood was heavy in the air and all YN could was watch, bringing her back to a time when her uncle used to beat on her when she was a child. Taehyung then put her father ina choke hold to try and end the fear that was spreading in his beloved. Taehyung killed her father, he laid limp and lifeless on the floor.  

Taehyung hands were covered in blood. He pulled out his phone and called someone, but YN didn't hear anything he was saying, she just stared at the body on the floor, the person the Taehyung killed. "YN, we need to go" Taehyung said sternly, packing things up for them. "Where are we going?" YN asked, looking at her boyfriend with tears. "Somewhere safe, I'm a criminal now, and we're BOTH on the run." He grinned, taking YN's hand and running out the apartment, covering her hand with blood.