Why? Why us? WHY YOU?!

Warning: mentions of bullying, pain, and other subjects related.

YN just stared out of the car window, looking at the disappearing city and the appearing country. Taehyung was tense as he drove, his knuckles white from holding the steering wheel so tight. "Taehyung, where are we going?" YN mumbles. "Taehyung sighs and looks at his girlfriend for a moment before answering. "We're headed to a safe house, a place where you, my brothers, and I will be a for a while." He explained, his grip on the steering wheel loosening a bit. "But why? why do you have this 'safe house'? YN asked. " MY mother...her husband was a..well known criminal, and made a deal with my mother." he Cracked his neck in annoyance. "She could adopt as many children as she wanted and he wouldn't touch, speak, or bring them into his life style, in exchange, she didn't say anything to police. But I was curious, too curious, I got involved with that life, which was why I was gone for so long, and now its coming back to haunt me. I killed my father, and I killed yours, my brothers are also gulty because they too got involved. The tattoo shop is just a cover for an underground trap house, we've fallen in a pit of hiding, and I've unfortunatly brought you into the middle." Taehyung explained. 

YN just looked at her boyfriend, not knowing what to say. "So..why did you encourage me to get tattoos? piercings?"....."At the time, I was using you..I was trying to slowly edge you to becoming one of us, but, after seeing what it did to you and how your parents reacted, I regreted it, mostly. Only recently did I realize that I was going to end up hurting you more..I'm sorry." 

Silence was all that was heard through the rest of the car ride until the arrived at the house. YN got her stuff and went to a room not already claimed by the six boys she walked past, ignoring them. Taehyung came into her room and tried to hug her, to emphasize his apology, but YN just shoved him away. "Why? Why us? WHY YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BULLY ME UNTIL YOU HAD A CHANCE TO KILL ME!! LIKE HOW YOU PLANNED?!" YN shouted. Taehyung looked at her, shocked. "When your mother gave me your journal, I read all of the lovey dovey stuff yes, but then I read the last page, one written before all the others, you wrote that one day you'd bully me too far, too far too the point where the pain, phsically and emotionly would kill me!" She screamed. Taehyung looked at her, glaring fiercly. He had enough of her screaming, he was trying to help her. He snarled and grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall. "I'm trying to help you! You're father is dead, your mother doesn't love you, and I'm to help you, care for you, and you bring that up?! He screamed. YN coughed, clawing at Tae's strong hand. He let her go and stared at her shaking body and she curled into a ball, leaning against the wall.