Chapter One: Debut

I was in my dressing room. I was doing my complete best to stay calm as possible.

Breathe in, Breathe out. Breathe in, Breathe out.

Hey, I think this is working.

As soon as I thought that, one of the producers stepped in my dressing room. "Miss Y/N, you got five minutes until you are needed on stage". The producer informed me, and then she left.

Okay, now I'm back to panicking again.
What if I fall? What if I mess up the lyrics? What if I have a problem with my stage outfit? (Here is your debut stage outfit ⬇️)

"Would you stop worrying. You're gonna do just fine". My manger finally spoke up. "That's easy for you to say. You're not the one debuting on worldwide television". I went back to my vanity,worrying about the worst things that can possibly happen on stage.

My manger got up from the sofa and looked at me through the mirror. "I know you are nervous about your debut performance, but you seriously have nothing to worry about". She put her hand on my shoulder. "You have been preparing day and night for this moment, and it's finally happening".

She's right. I have been waiting and preparing for this moment my whole entire life.

My manager continued on."You won't do great if you keep doubting yourself. Remember those people came out here to see you perform, and BTS, and EXO, and NCT, but that's not the point".

She is absolutely right!

"Now, you get out there and do the damn thing"! She hyped me up and all my worries and doubts vanished away. I turned around and gave her a hug.

"Thanks Saybeol". I put on my most confident face and left my dressing room.

I walked all the way to the stage with my back-up dancers and we got into our positions. "You have thirty seconds until we are back on air". I heard the floor director yell. It was getting closer and closer until it was finally time for me to debut.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
SHOWTIME !!!

(Skip to 2:08, that's your debut performance 💜)

~

Me and my dancers ran off the stage in excitement. We stopped by a cooling area to catch our breaths.

One of my dancers complimented me in my performance. "Y/N, you blew those people away, you were wonderful". I jumped in excitement.

"Oh my god! That was so heart stopping" I breathe out. Being in front of all those people made my heart go in and out. I never performed in front of a big crowd before.

But I like it.

Another one of my dancers handed me a water. "Hun, if you keep performing like that, you'll have an award in no time".

"I can only hope". I smiled in return. " I'll be back in just a sec". I wanted to get my manger so she can celebrate me not messing up with me and my dancers.

As I turned around to leave, I bumped into someone. All I felt was a hard chest hit my head and my dropping my water bottle. I was gonna give whoever bumped into me a piece of my mind. But as soon as I looked up to see this person's face, I froze.

I can't believe who it is. Are my eyes playing with me? Is it really him?

"Oh, excuse me". Was the first thing that was said by his beautiful voice. Which I know very well.

It was Lee Taemin.

I was in shock. Lee Taemin of SHINee. I tried to act as cool as possible. "No, I should have watched where I was going".

He smiled back at me. "It's no problem, by the way, your performance was great".

Oh my freaking gosh! He seen my performance! Stay calm Y/N. Stay calm. "Really?! Thank you". I think I've might have said that to excitedly.

Taemin was going to say something until one of the floor producers cut him off. "Taemin, you have two minutes until you're on". The floor producer then left.

He sighed and then looked back at me. "Duty calls". He shook my hand. "It was nice meeting you—".

"Y/N". I answered for him since I never gave him my name.

"Y/N, I'll see you around". He gave me that oh so beautiful smile and began to go on stage.

I was watching him leave until one of my dancers caught my attention. "Uh Y/N"?

I turned to him. "Yeah, what's up"? My dancer tried to hide his smile. "He's gone now, you can stop having an orgasm".

I gasped really loud and started to hit him. "Stop it! I wasn't like that". He and the rest of my dancers began to laugh. "Oh come on, you should have saw your face when you saw him".

I eventually started to laughed with them. "Whatever, let's just go and watch the rest of the performances". Me and my crew left the cool area to my dressing room to watch the rest of the performances.

~
Ello everyone, so this was the first Chapter. Not too shabby?? 👍🏼

And about you're character and her debut, what you need to know is that she debuted with a mini album and it's called •New Girl• Which includes two songs:
1) The Light is Coming (by Ariana Grande)
2) Step on Up  (Blackout remix by Ariana Grande)

{It would be really cool if anyone can come up with an album cover for me to display on Wattpad...}