Chapter Two: Intrested

Authors P.O.V

You were in your dressing room along with your back up dancers and your manager. All of you were looking at the performances on the tv in the dressing room.

You can't help but get excited when Taemin appeared on the screen.

You were swoon by Taemin and his moves. How can you not fall in love with this man.

You were all caught in the television until someone snapped you out of your trance. It was your manager.

Y/N's P.O.V

My manager was snapping her fingers in my face catching my attention.

"Y/N, did you hear anything I said". My manager asked.

"No, what did you say". Now all my attention was in her.

"I just checked your stats". She turned her tablet around to face me an it shows a graph chart of my album sales. "Your album sales went up about twenty percent! The people love you"!

I am super proud of myself. At first, before I debuted I barley had sales in my mini album and I guess it's because people didn't really know me. But now after a lot of people has seen me perform, they now like me.

My manager put away her tablet. "If you keep doing what you're doing. You could possible get the best new female award at the Mamas".

I like the sound of that. "I like how you think Saybeol". I gave her my million dollar smile and went back to watching the rest of the performances.

~

It was a couple of hours later and all of the k-pop idols and groups were on stage to see who has gotten a win.

It was BTS versus Bol4 and of course BTS won the award.

Right after the gave their short speech and began to dance I left the stage.

I went back stage and I see my manager already to leave. "Are you ready to go"? she attempted to hand me my carry on bag.

I was going to leave but then I came across seeing Taemin and his dancers in the cooling area.

I don't think i have to go just yet. "Give me a second, I'll catch up with you".

Saybeol then saw who I was looking at and then sighed. "You got five minutes to say what you need to say and then you need to go home and rest".

I nodded in understanding and I walked over to him and greeted to him once again. However, I am a little shy. "Um hey". That million dollar smile of mine was soon turned into a five hundred thousand dollar smile.

Taemin then turn to me and gave me his smile, which does not need a price.
"Y/N, hello again".

I love the way he says my name.

He's so sweet

"I just wanted to tell you that your performance tonight was very great". He bowed in respect.

"Thank you, I'm glad you liked it".

It was quiet between us for a second until he spoke. "I meant to ask you before —".

"Yes"! Hold on, I said that a little to excited. I brought my excitement down a little. "I mean...yeah, what's up"?

Taemin giggled at me. I guess he noticed my rebound.

"I wanted to ask you how long have you been with S.M.? I don't see you a lot in the building".

He sounded like he was interested in me. I want to take advantage of it to see if he is.

"And, who told you I was part of S.M.". I said that rhetorically and lean back against the wall.

Taemin gave me a small smile or maybe a smirk and crossed his arms. "I may have asked about you".

Oh yeah, he's interested in me.

I mean, no one asks other people about other people if they weren't interested.

"Well since you want to know, I've been training with S.M rookies for a year and began the brand making processes six months ago".

Taemin nodded in interest. "You know, usually people would have to train with the rookies for more than a year. But I guess I can tell why they didn't keep you in there for long. He smiled.

He gave me a freaking compliment.

I started blushing. "Thank you". I then giggled for a minuet. I can't help but giggle at how charming he is in real life.

I stopped giggling when some girl came in the picture and got in between me and Taemin.

Wait, that isn't just some girl, it's Na-Eun from Apink.

"Taemin, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you". She started hugging him amorously.

Now it came to me, that's supposed to be his girlfriend.

"I've been here. I'm getting to know my new colleague". Taemin then pointed at me and Na'Eun turned to face me. "Do you know Y/N"?

I stuck my hand out for a handshake. "I'm the new idol". I then smiled respectfully.

"I know of her work". Na-Eun said while taking my handshake. "Only two songs out right"?

I don't like how she said that. As if I couldn't do any better. I still have to keep my respect though.

"Yes only two songs, but there is more to come". I smiled.

"We'll see". She gave me a tap with her finger on my nose. "Listen Y/N, can you give me and Taemin a moment"?

I looked at Taemin. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk to her but he nodded to me anyway.

"Sure, I'll see you around Taemin". I left them alone to go get ready and leave the building.

I took a glance behind me and saw them kissing.

I guess I should have known better.

~

Brand Making process is a discussion on how the idol will be portrayed as.