Monday

*Pete's pov*

It was now Monday and we had to go back to school today. Obviously neither me or Patrick were exactly thrilled about it. But as soon as we got there it was just like any other day. I had never realized that I had so many classes with Patrick.

_______

By now it was now lunch and the first time that we all sat down together. Everything was going great and as I spotted Patrick walking into the cafeteria and my face lit up like a 2 year old on christmas. 

But it quickly turned to a frown when I saw him walking with his head down looking like he had just done something that he regreted. He made is way to the table and sat down next to me keeping his head down. 

He took out his phone and started playing games or something on it. "Hey Pat, how's the day been treating ya?" Andy asked, attempting to include Patrick in the conversation.

He just shrugged. I paced my hand around his shoulder and slightly pulled him closer. "Hey, you sure you're okay?" he shakes his ahead, then quickly stood up and practically ran out of the room. 

I soon get up after and follow after him. "Hey, Patrick, wait up!" He just kept walking forwards until I end up following him to the second floor bathroom. I walked up to him and he was just there pacing back and forth. 

I grabbed him by his shoulders and turned him so he was facing towards me. "Hey hey, talk to me. What's wrong?" He just stands there and shacking his head violently.

"I-I-I can't do this anymore P-Pete."  "Can't do what Patrick?" I'm not sure why but I feel like I already know what he's about to say and it's gonna break my freaking heart. 

"T-This t-thing that we're doing. I-I can't." And before I know it Patrick is bawling his eyes out and I soon do the same. "What do you mean? Why can't we just try and figure this out. I love you Patrick, and I don't want you to leave. You are all I have left." I pull him into a tight hug and he automatically hugs back even tighter.

 "I d-don't want t-to, I love you too Pete, I don't want to hurt y-you." He manages to get out between sobs. "There is nothing in this earth that could ever hurt me or you for that matter." 

We stayed silent and held each other in a tight embrace up until the bell rang for the next class. We quickly cleaned up and went to our separate classes. 

______

Once school got out me, Patrick, Andy, and Joe met outside the school and climbed into my car and then headed over to Joe's house for band practice. 

(Again sorry for the wait but I had writer's block when it came to this chapter but I figured it out and sorry that it's shorter this time)