have a nice day

Hazels POV
I was standing outside the door to reynas office, silently laughing as i heard their conversation inside before i drifted into my pit of thoughts

I always worried for nico. He never seemed to show any emotion whatsoever.
That is, until Reyna.

It makes me kinda sad sometimes. The fact that i never made him smile like that despite me being his sister.

But all the while im still happy for him. How could i not be?

Reynas POV
She. Did. WHAT!?
i could feel the burning inferno that is my face as the thought of her watching us sleep, and capturing the moment crept up.

Nico looked at me with a wavering smirk.

"Hey Reyna lets try to calm down."

Ok ok, im calm, im cool.
Lets just get her to erase them-
I stopped mid sentence. Suddenly noticing the tuft of curly brown hair on the other side of the window closest to the door.

I quickly headed there and opened the door in one swift move.

Hazel gave me a blank stare before bursting into laughter.

"BWAHAHAHA, YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE REYNA, COULD YOU GET ANY REDDER?"

I clenched my teeth tightly before i reached for her phone, successfully taking it.

"Wait-*gasp*- youre no fun reyna. She pouted mid laugh.

I felt nico at my back as i looked through the photos.

He made a choking sound as i stopped at a picture.

I understood why.

In the photo i was laying ln the couch with my head on his lap, as nico looked down with his thumb on my bottom lip, his pale face a light shade of pink.

I looked at the photo for a few seconds, my mouth slightly open.

I looked back at him to find him staring at me wide-eyed with a half surprised, half scared look on his face.

Hazel made a low whistling sound.

"Welp. This is awkward, text me when youre done with my phone"

I didnt turn my head to watch her leave.

Nico was the first to speak, his vouce shaky from embarrassment.

" haha what an idiot, she needs her phone for that"

I smiled and looked back at the screen.

"Yeah"

Nicos POV

I cleared my throat and slowly took the phone from reyna before her stare put a hole through it.

"Welp, im just gonna go and delete these photos, have a nice day~."

I didnt look back to see her reaction as i walked briskly towards my cabin.

What is wrong with me?

So its been a while. Ahaha. I cant explain. Most of you are most likely not reading fics anymore, or at least reynico. Im sorry i made you wait so long if youre an old reader (thanks for sticking by if you are) im not sure if ill ever update again but theres a possibility.
Until then~