2

After awhile of them getting to know each other Rin suggestes a sleep over... "A what?!" I say looking at her "a sleep over! Silly you'd hear me better if you didn't have a headphone in" she says.

"Oh ok Rin where?" "Here!" Rin says and Miku looks at her "here.. Ok" she says and Rin smiles as Len just watches her saying what we'll do and how we can. "Oh boy" I say "ill invite Fukase! And maybe Piko probably even VFlower!" Rin says and Miku nods.

~time skip to when the sleep over is~

"So far only Fukase came.." Rin says as Fukase looks in our fridge "did vFlower cancel?" I say and she nods "piko?" Miku says "yep.." Rin says sadly "well we'll do fine with only six people" Len says and Oliver nods. "Oh yea!" Rin says.

"Ill go put on my Pajamas" I say going into my room and to my closet. "The ones with the (food) on it.." I say and pick them up. I quickly change hoping that no one will come on. Who knows what if Oliver would spy on me or not.

Since Rin is going to make a big deal about me having headphones in ill use my wireless ones so she can't tell. I grab them and put on in and turn on my music putting my phone in my pajama pants. I camw out to see Miku in her leek pajamas. Fukase already came in his pajamas basically red and white.

"Len will be right back he is going to grab Oliver and him Pajamas!" Rin says "and you?" "Nope! I already have some here" Rin says holding up hers with some oranges on them. "Oh right.." I say and go sit down "no head phones right y/n" Rin says and I nod. She just smiles walking into the bathroom.

I take a seat next to Oliver and Fukase which was the only spot and I had to sit in the middle. I sit down and Fukase poke my face right away "what?" I say looking at him "why is it called a building if its already built" he says and I stare at him "what.. I'm not answering that" I say and look toward the tv. "Is water wet?" Fukase says basically in my ear. "I dunno.." I say looking at him.

·×·

"Ok now that we're ready what should we do!" Rin basically yells. "Eat food." I say changing the channel. "Boring!!" Rin says "truth or dare" Miku suggest putting both hands up. "Oh hell definently no. No!" I say and yell as Fukase robs the remote. "Yea! Since there is basically nothing to do" Rin says.

"Ok.. Um.. Fukase-" "no" "what? Why" Len says. "Because I'm not doing some dumb truth or dare you have" Fukase says. "Fine. Y/n truth or dare" Len says. "Dare." I say "oh~ ok." He says with a smirk. "What? You want me to eat all the food in the fridge including Miku's leftovers? Oh Len your so evil!" I say walking over to the fridge.

"Dont you dare!" Miku yells running over to me. "I'm kidding. So Len what is it?" I say looking at him. "I dare you to Confess your feelings" he says. "Oh my god, I guess I can't hide it no more!" I say being dramatic. I start to hug myself "oh I just love you self" I say making Rin laugh. Oliver was blushing. Probably by the way I was acting...

"Haha.. Ok who's next?" I say. "Oliver! Truth or dare" Rin says making him jump. "Uh.. Truth?" He says "I dare you to kiss a female on the cheek" she says feeling proud. "W-what?! I-I never-" "never kissed a girl on the cheek?" Rin says. I walk back to the couch but since I moved Fukase is sitting in both spots. "Damn it" I say and sit on the floor.

Fukase snickers and as I go to turn to him I felt a peck on the cheek. "Haha!!" Fukase laughs as I felt my face heat up. I seen Oliver sitting back on the couch red faced. "Ok my turn." Mikue says.

Miku dared Rin, then Oliver dared Len and then came Fukase. "I have the power now, Y/n. Truth or Dare" he says looking at me. Thinking Truth "Eh dare" I say and he thinks. "I dare you to act like a Queen for two weeks" he says pointing at me. "Ah great!" I say smiling. "Remember a queen always has a minion" Fukase adds. "Who is it?" I say and Fukase puts a finger to his lip.

"Lets do the new bean. Oliver aka Y/n's Minion" Fukase looking at Oliver. "Why me?" Oliver says "why not?" Fukase says. "Ill be right back!" I say and run to my room grabbing a plastic crown I randomly have. I placw it on my head and walk out. "Oh wow she's really going for it" Len says.

"Oliver go up there" Mike whispers and Oliver awkwardly stands up then walks to me. "Minion catch me!" I say falling backwards toward him. "Wha- ack!" Oliver says catching me. "Two weeks of this" Fukase says. "What!" Oliver yells standing me up. "Ok lets do something new" Miku says.

~time skip cause I lazy~

No one's pov.
Y/n was tired and slowly fell asleep. "Your Queen has fallen asleep" Len says nudging Oliver. "Yea..so?" Oliver says "she'll freeze!" Miku says. "Put a blanket on her!" Rin says. "Ok ok!" Oliver says and puts a blanket on Y/n. Once they look away Oliver fixes the blanket so it covers you.

"Happy" Oliver says "very" Fukase says. They go back to watching Tv and soon they all started to fall asleep. As they were asleep a storm hit. Rain was pouring and thunder roared. Which woke up Y/n.

"Gah!" She yelled which woke Oliver back up. "I'm ok!" She silently yelled to herself hiding under the blanket.

"Y/n?"

._.

So I drew fan art and I'm so proud of myself ._. Here it is:

 Here it is:

Yus das gud.

Na I'm kidding here is the real art:

Mkay bai