3

"Y/N?"

~~

No one's pov.

Oliver's tired eye looked at the girl as she covered herself in her blanket. "I'm fine Oliver go back to sleep" she says "but... You sound like your going to cry.." He says and y/n's eyes start to fill with tears. "Definently not." She said and stood up. "Ill be in my closet if anyone asks" she says shaking while walking into her room.

Oliver sat there confused. But another lighting struck and he heard a quiet scream. "She's...not...fine" he said and got up stepping over Len and Miku going to y/n's room. The girl was in her closet. Like that was going to protect her. The blonde thought.

"Y/n" "what" a muffled voice says. "You not ok.. And I can help" he says "no you can't no one can. Its mother nature there is no escape!" She says and he looks at her. "But I can make you feel safe? Right?" He says and gets on the floor next to y/n. "I dunno..." She says and he puts his arms around her.

Y/n felt her face get hot. She started to hug him back.. But Fukase ruined the moment. "I found them!" He yells "where are they?" Miku asks "they're in y/n's closet" he says with a smirk. "Fukase its not what you think you pervert!" Y/n yells while Oliver and her stop hugging.

"Y/n! I heard the thunder and jumped knowing how terrified you are" Miku says running in and hugging y/n. "Ok ok its not like you need to tell everyone.." Y/n says. "Welp I'm awake and hungry" they hear rin say. "Oh me to" Miku says. "Lets go out for a late night snack!" Miku adds. "Alright" y/n say. Miku lets me go.

"Its raining out so let's just out our sweaters on.." Len says. We all then do and we walk out.

~time skip~

Y/n's pov.
The side walk only fit two people so it was Fukase and Len, Rin and Miku, and way in the back was me and Oliver. "I'm sorry I woke you up.." I say to Oliver. "Its ok, I normally don't sleep well anyway" he says. "Why not?" I ask "I'm not sure.. People normally say that I need something when I sleep or someone but I never took thought to it" he says.

Something or someone??

"Or it could just be that something is bothering me" he says "we are here!" Rin says "rin its 5 in the morning" Len says. "Pfft I knew that" she says. We walk walked in. "We get food you three go find a table" Miku says pointinf at me, Oliver, and Fukase. "Alright we'll find a table" Fukase says.

"Y/n find us a good table" Len says knowing Fukase won't. "Alright" I say and we walk. "How about that one" Oliver says "I agree on that one" Fukase says. "That table fits one" I say and he shrugs "I'm gonna say Oliver chose the better table" I say and we walk and sit at it.

When we sit Fukase has this look. "Oh god what are you thinking" I say looking at him. "You still have to be a Queen, no matter where or when. And Oliver still has to be near. I think he should feed you your food!" Fukase says. "Oh right.." I say. "I don't mind" Oliver says and I look at him. "You don't?" "No Rin always tries to do the same, sometimes I do but I normally dont" he says. "Poor small bean" Fukase says. "Alright..." I say unsure.

"Here's food!" Run says. "He careful!!" Len yells.

~much more yelling later you finally eat~

I pick up a piece of my food but get disturbed... "Hey. What did I say" fukase says. "Oh right" I say and look at Oliver. "You don't have to" "its quiet alright" he says picking up a piece and puts it near my lips. "Aww" I heard Miku say and my face felt like it was gonna burn off. I then open my mouth eating the food. "Man you make it look like torture" Len says. "It is" Fukase says putting his hands together like a villain.

"Shut up ya tomatoe" I say throwing food at him. "Back at you queen" he says throw food as well. "That's not how you treat a queen sir!" I yell pointing at him getting a few strange stares. "Oh I'm dearly sorry!" He says pretending to be. "You better!" I say glaring at him.

·×·

"I'm bored!" Rin says as we walk on the sidewalk. "Hello bored I'm dad" Fukase says. "You mean Dadd-" "you shut up" Miku says at rin. "Hmph!" Rin pouts. "You need Jesus" I say looking at the blonde. "How about we do something as friends? Uh like going to an amusement park??" Len suggests.

"Absolutely! Not" I say giving him a dead glare. "What? Why?" Miku asks. "I mean yea lets go" I say looking at her and she smiles. "Will it be fun?" Oliver asks. "Depends. Are you a puker?" I ask and he shook his head no. "Then yes we'll have fun" I say and we take a turn.

~~

"Those are longer than my di-" "Fukase children are near." I say and I hear the twins and miku laugh.

"Lets go on the big one!" Rin says with a bit of sparkles in her eyes. "Yea!" Miku's says but knowing her she might regret it. "Ok!" Oliver says joining "alright!" Fuakase says and then they all look at me. "Why of course ill do it" I say and look at the tall one.

"Holy sh-"

~~

And cliffhanger see you another time
>:3

Ok I'm messing with you ._.

"Holy sheep" I spoke looking at the tall ride. "Lets go!" And before I knew it Oliver grabbed my hand dragging me along with them. "Oliver you dont have to-" "Y/n.. Stop saying that, I want to" be says looking into my eyes. I watched his cheek dust with pink and I felt mine be on fire.

"Sorry.." I say and follow him.

Ok now this is your cliffhanger.
Byeeeeee