Chapter 4:Lindsay, Elaine cell mate & Cole's second visit that afternoon too.

Chapter 4: Lindsay, Elaine's new cellmate & Cole's second visit that afternoon too.

 (May  10th, 1950 Thursday  evening.)

Elaine thought of taking a nap before Cole's second visit that day, so she was just about to drift off to sleep when she remembered that idea she had Tuesday night when she read the chapter in her bible about Paul preaching to Thessalonica  Acts 16: verse 10, Elaine thought because she was a religious person she heard how some of these women were towards God so maybe she could be like Paul and teach some of them who doesn't believe in God or who doesn't believe there is a God. 

The way of the Lord Jesus Christ   and he will find ways to let you know that he is alive and not dead  either, " but how could I do that?." Elaine asks herself and sat down inside her cell thinking of ways she could teach some of the women in the prison cells near to her's the way of the Lord she was in deep thoughts until she drifted off to sleep.

But in a short time, she was woken up by the same female guard's voice as before and two male guards put another black woman in  Elaine's cell with her.

It was almost 2:30  "Elaine wake up and get ready now and your visitor is back too,"  said the female guard as she waited patiently for Elaine to get ready.

" I'm ready now " Elaine announce to the guard waiting patiently for her the guard escorted her back to the visitors' room and Cole was back just as the guard told her, but this time Cole had one of those black fancy shopping bags in his hands, Elaine hurried over to the table and sat down with a cheery smile on her face, Cole look up his pale blue eyes melted her heart he handed her the shopping bag. 

" Thank you I am sure that whatever is in this shopping bag must have cost you a fortune, and you shouldn't have  Cole,"  she said with the sweetest smile displaying on her face, she took a peep inside the bag a *gasp* escape her lips when she saw what was inside the bag. It was a  white linen dress with gold flower patterns on it and a pair of black four-inch heels shoes and a new hair clip for her hair, Cole had bought them for her to wear to her first court hearing.

The guard came over to the table where Elaine and Cole were sitting and took the bag from her and search it and now the female guard held it for Elaine while she was present in the interview room with Stanley and his lawyer and DCI Robinson and Chief Wilson she was present in there with her lawyer Cole Faulkner, Cole already told her that if she didn't have the answer for one of their questions that they ask her she can say no comment.

********************************************************************************************

" Miss Moore, why did you kill Mr. Victor Harrelson?"  Dci Robinson asks, repeatedly.

"I did not  kill Mr. Victor  Harrelson  sir!" Elaine replied annoyed. " As I told you before sir  I don't take what I cannot give ok,"  and even though Mr. Victor raped me too but I  didn't report him did I? Cause I know what you people would have thought, all of you would think I was going crazy reporting Mr. Victor as a rapist, unfortunately, he was because he raped me in his house basement and I've got proof for that if you don't believe me.

" But I did not  kill him though!" Elaine screams in frustration."   

" Calm down  Miss Moore.." Cole replies gesturing to her to take deep breaths in and exhale out and calm her down a bit.

" Interview ended at 4:23 with  Elaine Moore and Stanley Harrelson...  Dci Robinson announced Cole shook hands with Stanley's lawyer Gregory  Hale and five minutes time Elaine was back in the visiting room with Cole, she told  Cole what Victor did and that he died the next day after he raped her.

Elaine time was up in a short while after she was finished telling Cole everything and she was back in her cell she came back to see her cellmate reading her bible and she looked as if she was enjoying reading it, Cole gave her his house number so if she needed anything she could call him.

After seeing how comfortable her cellmate was reading the holy book, she took her huge black journal. Dear journal today was my first interview which was ridiculous  I've been accused of killing Mr. Victor Harrelson, but I didn't kill him, but he raped me and I know nothing won't come out of the rape already maybe something might come out there when the baby is born I already know I'm pregnant. I got so annoyed during my interview, so Dci Robinson ended it. The time was 4:23

Elaine writes everything in her journal.  Everything that has happened since she's been in prison and every time she got a visitor. Next time journal  Elaine...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!