A cool day

Nash opened his eyes. To him, it felt like he had been sleeping for a while. He rubbed his eyes and then turned to Jord. Jord was looking outside, with his chin resting in his hand. 

'Hey...' Nash said sleepily.

Jord looked up, suprised to see Nash awake again. 'Oh, hey there buddy! You're awake again!' Nash noticed a soft smile on Jord his face.

Nash nodded. He looked around the bus a bit before returning to Jord to ask: 'For how long have I been sleeping?'

Jord seemed to giggle a bit. 'Maybe a couple of hours. It's midnight already, so I think I should go to sleep as well.'

Nash nodded once again and looked outside. It was pretty dark out there, but he saw some hills. 'It seems like we're almost there then?' He said to himself. But Jord heard it too, answering with a small nod. Jord was grabbing a blanket, but Nash didn't think that his black-haired friend would share it with him. The two were laying under the same blanket, which made Nash smile a little. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep again, but then jumped up a bit when he noticed that his shoulder was being touched by Jord's shoulder. He sat back straight up and fell asleep. 

A couple of hours later, Nash slowly opened his eyes again. He noticed that it was morning, maybe around 11 o'clock. When he looked over at his friend, he saw that the boy was still sleeping. 

Small plates were standing in front of both of their seats. It must be their breakfast. When Nash took his second bite, he realised that Jord was starting to wake up. The boy put down his spoon and put all of his attention into looking at Jord. Jord had a sleepy face, and a lock of his black hair was right in his face. Nash chuckled and continued eating. 

'Hey Nashert? Good morning...' Jord said while yawning. Jord sounded really sleepy and he wiped the lock of hair away from his sight..

'Good morning Jord! They brought us some breakfast! Let's eat!'

Jord turned to the plate with the food meant for him on it. He started eating it, while going through the details of their little holiday with his friend. 

Suddenly the bus driver started speaking. Nash wasn't expecting to hear anything from the busdriver. 

'That man must be tired! Driving all night long sure sounds exhausting to me!' Nash said. Jord laughed at the comment Nash made.

Nash and Jord listened through the speaker close to their seat. Nash noticed that Jord was kind of hanging over him. 

'Thank you for coming to our Skiing trip! We greatly appreciate your patience. But I have to announce that we will be arriving in less than 15 minutes. I want to wish you all a fun stay at our Ski resort. We will pick you up in 8 days. If any-' 

Nash felt like the most important stuff had been said. All he could focus on now was how Jord was hanging all over his body. Nash felt slightly awkward about it, but thought to himself: 'It's okay. We are good friends. I don't mind him hanging over me that much.'

The announcement stopped, so Jord sat back in his own chair. 

'Did you hear that? We even get some free trips! I can't wait for those!' Jord said to Nash with a very hyped tone. Nash didn't hear about any of the bonus trips, but Jord would explain them later on anway, so he just nodded with a smile. 

After a couple of hours, the bus finally stopped. The bus driver spoke one more time: 'We have arrived youngsters!'

Nash felt like he recognised the voice of that bus driver, but he didn't pay much attention to it. Nash and Jord grabbed their stuff and the bus door opened. A cold breeze glided inside which gave Nash chills. 

The two stepped outside and Nash looked around. He was blinded by the sun at first, but then noticed all of the surroundings were white. It was all covered in snow!

'Ahh, this is awesome!' Jord said when he looked up. 'Look up Nashert!'

Nash did so and saw all the snowflakes falling down. He thought to himself: 'So it really started now, huh?' This made him close his eyes and  so a soft smile appeared.