The eight morning

Nash woke up, luckily this night he did sleep a lot better. He looked at his friend's bed, but Jord wasn't there.

'Jord, where are you man?' He stood up and rubbed his eyes. When he got no response, he started walking around the cabin. 

There in the bathroom he finally found Jord. It seemed like Jord was putting away his toothbrush. Why would he do that?

It took a while before Nash realised that it was the eight day today, the day when the two would be going back home. 

'Hey Nashert, we're leaving today, so pack your stuff okay?' Jord said. Jord didn't turn to Nash while he was speaking. He was too occupied with packing. 

Nash walked back to his bed and felt a painful feeling in his stomach. He didn't want to leave. He liked it here with Jord so much. He panicked a bit, but eventually started packing his stuff. 

When the two had finished packing their stuff, Jord invited Nash to come sit with him on the couch, so Nash did as he was asked. 'Nashert... We're leaving already, which sucks.' Jord seemed kind of sad. Just like how Nash was feeling.

'Yeah. Such a bummer, I liked being here with you so much...' Nash said. He looked at Jord while saying that.

But Jord didn't seem too happy to hear so. It seemed to Nash as if Jord was feeling frustrated.

'Is anything wrong?' Nash asked. 

But Jord quickly shook his head. He stood up without looking at Nash at all and went to put his cases outside. 

To Nash, something seemed off. Jord would never react the way he just did. Nash felt even worse than he already was. 

He decided to keep quiet and so he brought his cases outside as well. The bus came and Jord gave the keys of the cabin back to the man that they hadn't seen for days. The two got inside of the bus and sat at the same seets as where they were sitting last time, but Nash felt a distance between the two. 

Nash grasped and softly said: 'Jord, what is going on? What is happening.' 

But this reaction was far from anything Nash was expecting. When Jord turned his head it seemed as if the guy had been crying for a while already. The bus started driving, but all Nash could notice was the sadness in Jord's look.