A moment of contact

Such ecchi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nash was confused. He thougth to himself: 'Why isn't Jord answering me? Did something happen?' He looked up and noticed what was going on at the moment.

Jord had fallen asleep because of the comfort he was in. Nash sighed of relief and said: 'Phew... Nothing is wrong!' Right after saying that Jord slightly moved a bit, in a way that it seemed as if he was about to fall over. 

Nash quickly moved, but this movement just pulled Jord closer, making his head fall right on Nash's shoulder. Nash's nose suddenly started bleeding. He never had his friend this close to him. He had never even experienced a male person to be this close to him in his life at all. Only a few women have touched him. 

He moved a bit, whiping the blood off of his face. He looked at Jord with glowing cheeks. He felt slightly embarassed, not because of the position the two were in, but because of the way he liked laying like this. 

Nash realised how much he liked laying down with Jord like this. He relaxed a bit. But after relaxing for a couple of seconds, Nash felt something in the water. A feeling he was familiar with, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He looked into the water, at the spot where he was feeling something, when he realised he was getting a stiffy. 

'Eeeep!' He said. His small cry woke up Jord a bit. Jord got up from Nash's shoulder and looked at him.

'Everything alright there?' Jord asked with wide opened eyes.

Nash couldn't respond. The only thing he could do was look away while trying to cover himself as much as possible. 

Jord seemed to not understand the situation, he is so dense after all.

Nash quickly said: 'I uhmmm... am okay! I'm just gonna sit over there!' He slided further away from Jord. He hoped that his problem would get solved this way.

He awkwardly stepped out of the water and ran to the bathroom as soon as possible. Where it luckily got away. After a couple of minutes of Nash staying in the bathroom, just to be sure, he got back into the hot tubs and the two relaxed a bit more. 

Afterwards they went back to their cabin. A lot more fit then they were. 

Nash couldn't sleep that night. He always knew that he was bisexual, but was he really developping a crush on Jord, his best friend? What would Jord think? 

He got out of his bed and stood next to Jord's, where he kneeled down and looked at Jord's face. His heart indeed started beating a lot faster. He stroked Jord's emo looking lock of hair, then went back to his bed. But he still couldn't sleep that night.