History

Callon Edwards. hundreds of years ago

One mistake took everything from me, I left them unguarded one night to protect the five and he cursed them, taking my beautiful wife liliana and my two children Zander and Arabella away forever. I vowed from that day on, after Mitchell had finished with the five, that I would protect the future five till my dying breath and that Mitchell would be the next target on my list.

The Chosen Five's Powers  

Each have magic, telekensis and communicate telepathically with each other.

One memeber of the five can manipulate and control the four elements Fire, Water, Earth and Air

Another can control and manipulate time, he can go back, forward and freeze time, while frozen in time he can let others mover around.

Another has the power of increased speed faster than any human but not super, also the power of agility (parkour/free running etc.) without even needing to train, but with training he can do this better, he also has increased hearing and stealth.

Another has the power of healing she can heal themselves and others by touch but can't heal massive wounds, with this she also is smarter than any human which means she is good at creating plans and coming up with tactics.

The last one has the power to control anything with a wave e.g. sound waves, the electromagnetic spectrum, he can also control electricity.